what a lovely surprise

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Dog tries to frighten postman who has a big envelope in his hand at my front door
I wonder what is in it
What a fantastic surprise from the Z Club
A really nice calendar with a lot of great pictures in it
A Big Big Thank you to all involved in producing this for all the members

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Thanks guys [emoji4] lots of people contributed pictures, Matt (Mr Tenno) put it together and got it printed. I stuffed envelopes and posted them.
Nearly everyone should have theirs within a week or so (they're being franked one by one at Harpole Post office this week. I'm really popular there!)
However, there are more of us than I thought, and I ran out 33 short, so I'm afraid that 33 will have to wait until I get a second batch from the printers.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes got mine today - well done guys. I'll add that we are short because membership numbers have gone up since I stopped doing the Sec job!

Aug is my favourite picture however October is good and includes the 'back-end' of my car. I saw Tony taking this picture by lying on the track!

Paul_S

Club Member
I received mine yesterday. Thanks Mr Tenno and jonbills for putting it together and to everyone who contributed :)

yellowz

Club Member
Got mine today. Thanks to all involved!

Was a bit painful looking at the pictures of everyone's cars and not having a Z now, but working to remedy that :)

Dale

Club Member
Awesome job guys, thanks.

I did get quite excited when I felt the ring binder through the envelope...
upload_2020-1-16_23-37-56.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-16_23-37-56.png
    upload_2020-1-16_23-37-56.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 11

Garaculas

Club Member
I had a similar surprise myself from my Mum calling me saying some post had arrived at their house for me and it looked like a calendar of some sort??

Had them open it on facetime and was a great surprise! Got it home today and looks great, thanks to all involved.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
The last 33 are with the post office now, so should all be delivered this week.