Website wobly

Russ

Club Member
Hi all, sorry that the website has been pretty flakey. I'm working on getting it back up and sorted and then trying to find the reason it's been up and down a bit. Will let you know when I think I've fixed it. Sorry for any convenience caused.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
gone dodgy againbut it is intermitent
some times ok then it says eff you i don't want to play ball

frustrating to say the least what must new users think
not indusive to get them to revisit

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
gallery i believe could be what is wrong it is fcuk totally and not displaying
russ can we close it keeping a record and then work on a fix and then restore it

Mr Ex

Inactive
It won't let me on the 300 site, this is what comes up.
vBulletin Message
You have empty profile fields that are required to be filled in. Please visit your profile page to update these fields.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
vBulletin Message
You have empty profile fields that are required to be filled in. Please visit your profile page to update these fields.
I have posted the question over there for you and once I et a reply will post it up

I know they were thinking of asking what area you were in so they could contact you with meets in your area
I believe they were going to make it a required field to fill in but not sure yet

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
vBulletin Message

had the following reply from there

>>>>>He follows the link/goes to his UserCP and fills in the required fields
lol.gif
Namely fills in his location and selects his Area
smile.gif
Its since we made those two fields mandatory
smile.gif

Cheers,

Andy <<<<<<

do that and you are back in again
hope that helps

AndyMinto

Inactive
Agreed Steve!
Can't advertise or do much so it must be peeing others off. Also did we not turn off the costly mag to have an online offering (which we don't currently have)?

I Thought I saw a guy wanting a 280zx petrol pump but I can't see it again. I might have one in a spare tank I have. Steve please pass this on

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
Still doing it on me now. As far as the mag goes there is a new one however the display has not updated I found it by pure chance the other week when I wrongly clicked on it. Would be an idea to change the pic or do a launch as I wonder how many other members have viewed the 09 annual as its named??? Worth a look good write ups in it.

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
Oh viewing it was a bloody nightmare though. I will be printing them out from now on to read at leasure lol.

Russ

Club Member
After a LOT of messing about it seems that the shop db may have slightly corrupted, as when you view that the server starts dropping connections!!

For now I'll disable the shop and hopefully return some stability to the site.

Bloody computers ;)