Watanabes

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
And about 10% of the street cred:D

That's OK as everyone keeps telling me I have a rusty datsun.I have been looking at the RKR but I don't think they do a 16 inch wheels so I was thinking about the Watanabe and fetching them back in my suitcase !!!!!!

That's OK as everyone keeps telling me I have a rusty datsun.I have been looking at the RKR but I don't think they do a 16 inch wheels so I was thinking about the Watanabe and fetching them back in my suitcase !!!!!!

They don't do the RKR in 16". The RKR's are a pretty good replica of the Wanatabes. I'd take the huge saving and spend it on the car where only the best/original parts will do.

big rex 2

Well-Known Forum User
Attara racing in the Philippines do exact copies, less money and less tax and look immense , their website is down ATM but you can have a gander at their facebook page and get an idea.

Ian

Club Member
New Era Parts should be able to get these for you. Got my Tomei fuel rail and Nismo clutch from them, very helpful and good prices.

datsfun

Club Member
Attara racing in the Philippines do exact copies, less money and less tax and look immense , their website is down ATM but you can have a gander at their facebook page and get an idea.

Atara are based in Malaysia. They only do 15" and sizes are

15x9JJ - ve 13 offset
15 x 10.5jj. -ve 32 offset

PM me if interested as I know the sole UK distributor. They are on back order from factory at moment and limited sets being brought in to UK. Perfect for ZG arched cars although the 9's fit stock arches with right tyre choice.;)

zNathan

Well-Known Forum User
Wouldn't mind some 4 spoke Watanabe's, they're pretty cool.

JDM Legends sell Wat's in the US - not sure whether AU or US is more expensive for importing..