Was bored today so took a few pics

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Was a nice sunny day today, I had nothing to do so went for a drive and took a few pics.......
260z026.jpg

260z022.jpg

260z023.jpg

260z015.jpg

260z016.jpg

260z014.jpg

260z012.jpg

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
haha well im no photographer.............I was too lazy to move the car to one side :p

Dale

Club Member
That looks absolutely fabulous! :bow:

You've got all the styling mods spot on for the 2+2. The arches, mirrors and the 'no' rear bumper at the back work perfectly! :thumbs:

Hope to see it in the 'metal' sometime. ;)

Mr Ex

Inactive
It looks really great & I'm a big fan of blacked out chrome as I did it over 20 years ago.
(poor quality pic as it was scanned from James Morris's book)

Attachments

• My Ex #5.jpg
    My Ex #5.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 92

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
yeah I never liked the chrome bits, I dont like chrome on any car.

Nice car you have or had? Mr Ex, is she still on the road?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
She's magnificent and does she go, nudge, nudge ? I'm in a bit of a quandry now because I hope to get one before the end of the year and my thoughts were to do something VERY similar....but with a midnight blue and leaving the chrome on. Now I'm not too sure about the chrome and I'd probably drop the front and rear spoilers, maybe an original type spoiler but in fibreglass and painted blue......maybe !

Damn, but the rear looks good !

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks,

I love the rear end without the bumper, looks much smoother and wider..........I just used my origonal chrome front bumper but removed the over-riders as I hated them. The spoiler I have is the origonal spoiler.

I think the car looks better without the chrome, but then thats down to personal choice.

And yes she does go :D and will go better when I have it set up on a rolling road properly.

Cheers,

Jay

Mr Ex

Inactive
yeah I never liked the chrome bits, I dont like chrome on any car.

Nice car you have or had? Mr Ex, is she still on the road?

No I don't own it any longer I sold it in about 1986 & according to DVLA hasn't been taxed since 1990.
The only one of my old cars that I know is still on the road is this below, the pic is from the guy who bought it in 1988. I had woolfies ,f-glass deep spoiler & mk1 golf front indicaters cut into the bumper,he's kept the same colour though.

Attachments

• #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 34