Wanted 240 / 260z RHD

PaulD

New Forum User
Hi All - Looking for a top condition 240 / 260z - must be UK RHD - I know its not easy finding anything out there but if anyone is thinking of letting go, please do drop me a note - Cheers Paul ( right money for the right car available)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Paul, I've moved the Thread to the 'wanted' section.

If you are looking for a top condition UK RHD car you will be in the £25-£35k budget area.

It would be interesting to know what spec you are looking for - standard?

If so there is very very little chance of one being for sale to be honest.

PaulD

New Forum User
Paul, I've moved the Thread to the 'wanted' section.

If you are looking for a top condition UK RHD car you will be in the £25-£35k budget area.

It would be interesting to know what spec you are looking for - standard?

If so there is very very little chance of one being for sale to be honest.
Thanks Rob - new to the site and appreciate your help. The budget sounds about right for me and would ideally be standard or a close to standard as possible, though suspected it could be a long wait. I did notice an Aussie import that was UK registered in white with Bicester cars but appears there are many different thoughts on this one. Also seems to have been up for sale many times and via auction houses this last 12 months which sets alarm bells ringing and whilst I accept dealers need to make a profit, think this is one step to far. If you come across anything over the next few months, please bear me in mind. The alternative is back to Fords again but would like something a little different for a change!

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Is that Leo's old car again anyone!?

If so there was a lot of chatter on here about it but I don't recall what the consensus was about it.

richiep

Club Member
It’s been discussed many times before. Was built up to its current form by a guy called Leo, the owner before last. He mostly concentrated on the performance and bolt-on aspects. The problem is it has bodywork issues that will be very expensive to deal with (suggestion of accident repair, massive panel gaps, etc.). The paint job was also done in someone’s home garage (although isn’t that bad considering!).