"Volcanic Anger"

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all.
DJZ is fuming at PMAC.
I am appalled by the lack of respect,& manner's,exerted
by Peter Macdonald. The overtly offensive way in which he put's down other member's & people using the Forum.
I have observed his behavior for some time & he is one of the 1st people I got to know in the Club.
I think,he doe'snt like anyone buying thing's off anyone else
& his buisness may be slumping due to his manner.
What do people really think,I do know his character.
DJZ 60.

Mr.F

Inactive
Sadly, a forum persona and the "real" persona are often two very different things. The perception of an individual's character gained purely from reading forum posts is rarely backed up in a face to face meeting...

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Agreed,People have said, I too, behave in a different & normal
manner in person. should we all not respect each other & be
helpful to those in need. I will fully admit to anything,if I have wrongfully subjected anyone to offence,& on the whole I again
agree that every post is read differently sometime's misread
as per original intention.
If I ring MJP I get a polite & helpful reply which often leave's one feeling content & sorted with the problem,Pmac on the contrary, o.k on the phone,but talk's behind your back:
DJZ 'rattling on about gearbox etc.
There's a lot more to it some of which I cannot even repeat on the Forum as it's a no go area.
I've alway's thought,no.maybe because or no he cant mean..
but alas.........that's how he is..........DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Rollocks to the lot of ya ! And if you get your butts over here, I'll tell that to your faces too !
Too many people too sensitive ! Is that the effect of Tony Blairs' governing ?

Tony 260Z

Club Member
The number of times I see friction at work because people only six feet away from each other use email rather than the spoken word (and its accompanying body language) to communicate! If the people involved are further apart, don't know each other very well, and are of the "frank" persuasion anyway then it can only be worse.

I can't profess to know either party here particularly well, but my opinion of PMac is that while he may appear gruff online, when he does so in person it's usually with a twinkle in his eye (oh, he'll love that!). He's a good guy and even though he may pull my leg about Essex boy boy-racer bling, that's OK with me. DJZ likewise is a good chap. I've only met you once DJZ but your enthusiasm is fab.

On this occasion, and I did read the posts in question, I sympathise with both 'cos it's an almost inevitable clash of personalities.

Count to ten. Exhale. Be cool. We're all buddies here :)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
You bloody rosbiefs ! You'll all be sorry when we've bought all your cars 'cos their cheaper than the ones over here ! Just like the gold rush for US cars but across the Channel !

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
AH ha...... but the Rosbief "export" cars are secretly designed to break down at the worst possible time on the route periphique, thereby bringing central Paris to a standstill costing the French economy dearly and making every Pierre late for his moules.

abas

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry to use the F word, but as you refer to us a rosbiefs....

Do the Fro** (edit: French people) want all our RHD cars then. I suppose their driving couldn't get much worse anyway :)

I'll duck now

Andrew

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Interesting & positive comment's from all, I have shared some
nice moment's with Pmac,A bit like marraige followed by divorce.
Is it cause he's pregnant?what's bugging him? why has he turned on to the DJ?.
Sean, Your main car is in the U.k is it not? you can buy all the car's you like but we will have your's...............DJZ 60.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Originally posted by DJZ 60
what's bugging him? why has he turned on to the DJ?.
...............DJZ 60.

while he s having pops at you hes leaving me alone :D

if I was a newcomer to this forum there are two people (well three if I count myself) I would be a bit worried about meeting

Which is a shame as when people post on here sometimes little horns seem to appear not that i think that they mean what they say its just the finger on the keyboard seems to work faster than the brain sometimes

honest any one that don't know pmac and DJZ wait untill you meet them and you will find two of the most helpful and knowledgable people on Zs that you could hope to meet

Come on now fellers why not bury the hatchet (back in my head if you want as im missing you both insulting me

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I aint got no hatchet, I like Pmac,especially when He's not poking
deeply,it's only when in frustration,& for whatever the reason's his horn's come out that I get jostled.
I lose a fuse but in second's I,m back to the trigger(or)
keyboard happy z club member. I aint harmin him none,so leave my bollard's alone.
I,m not perfect,I don't use ref,manual's or figure's most thing's
are spontainious & I am not alone in not knowing about every
single detail about the history or technical spec's of Z's.
Doe's that make me less a person,or less a member,
in comparison to that angelic gringo?
DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Just seen an advert for a 1988 Z31 Turbo for 10,000 pounds ! How much do you think I can save if I'm not too bothered about the steering wheel being misplaced ?

It only takes three drops of rain to bring Paris to a standstill - I should know 'cos I was there for 8 months last year ( bloody perifique) !!!!

DJ, as usual I can rely upon you to turn the dagger slowly in the wound.....

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by SeanDezart
You bloody rosbiefs ! You'll all be sorry when we've bought all your cars 'cos their cheaper than the ones over here ! Just like the gold rush for US cars but across the Channel !

Aahh!...But the Brits have bought up all your houses cos they're cheap as chips!:D

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Sean buy my van,going cheap,load's spent,tinted window's,new engine,carb,brakes,disc's etc. Forget Z31 10,000, you'll soon get Z33 for that...............................................DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
True they're buying up all the houses, we bought ours for 24,000 ! But they're all living in UK ghettos with Joe Bloggs as their neighbours 'cos Pierre sold his house for 1 1/2 times it's value to overeager English !

Now, I could negotiate a reduced purchase price but there are too many of you with too much money to spend and you're being taken for rides !

DJ, why would I want your mobile disco with the red furry carpet on the dashboard ?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Cause it's faster than the sound of music!,No fur,dice or nodding
dog ,& my Tranny is more aerodynamic than your car's..DJZ 60.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
sorry to high jack the fighting thread but can i ask a question?

who designed stockings and suspenders?:D