Videos for download links

Russ

Club Member
Hi,

Please reply with links to any videos you have uploaded that a club related and someone will add them to the list below and delete you post

The format is

Description

Notes

LINK

etc

Cheers!

Dr_Shemp

Well-Known Forum User
hello

My mate took some footage at Santa Pod on sunday on a sony handycam mini dvd recorder. We've finalised the disk but it will not play on any of the households 3 pc's or on my dvd player, however it plays on my parents "sony" dvd player. Obviously I'd like to post the film on the club, but how??.

Wyn

Club Member
You need to save the dvd to a pc somehow, then upload it to your or someone else’s web space. Have you got the option to save the film as a diffo file type?

My guess, prob the sony machine can only read the disc’s as its saved in such a way that only a sony machine can read it? Bit like trying to open a file with the wrong program, you can’t.

TONYC

Well-Known Forum User
Dr_Shemp said:
hello

My mate took some footage at Santa Pod on sunday on a sony handycam mini dvd recorder. We've finalised the disk but it will not play on any of the households 3 pc's or on my dvd player, however it plays on my parents "sony" dvd player. Obviously I'd like to post the film on the club, but how??.
If you send me the disk i will convert/copy it,if you want,and then send it back to you,
Tony:)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Have you tried viewing videos via Google?

From Google.co.uk, type 'google video' then search for 240Z.

They are worth a look (and listen) when you have a few spare moments!

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
That sure has cleared the wax out of my ears:eek:

Should have warned us to turn the sound down a bit
Great to see it out on the road

240z

Club Member
santa pod

My car at santapod, not my 12.5, but I think my 12.7..

just need someone to vid me who can use zoom! :rolleyes:

Santa pod

Last edited by a moderator: