US 240Z Bumpers

Nmd14

Club Member
Hi All,

I'm compiling a list of Winter improvements and a new set of s/steel or chrome bumpers will feature.

I know there has been concern over various issues with Harrington in the past so I wondered if anyone has bought some recently and how you found them to be?

Should I also consider the likes of Futofab?

Many thanks,

Nick D.

Nmd14

Club Member
Also following.

If there is any stock and we could share postage costs it would be useful.

Dan

FYI this is the response I have received:

Thank you very much for your interest in our products.

The price for a set of Datsun 240Z bumpers is GBP 875 including shipping.

Well noted that you need the bumpers without rubbers and holes for rubbers.

Please note that our bumpers fit Datsun 240Z/260Z US version up to 1972 and Japanese and European version up to 1978. Since the 2 seater bumpers and 2+2 seater bumpers are different, please let me know which type you require. We supply both types.

Just so you know, the tip to tip measurement of our front bumper is 149.5 cm. Please confirm that it is the same for you.

We can have the bumpers ready for shipping within 40 working days after receipt of payment and confirmation. Shipping is with DHL airfreight which only takes 3-4 days straight to your door.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Did they not inform you that rubber strip holes requested or not - the rubbers are supplied ?

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
40 days? Being made in China then.

These have a birmingham number but don’t seem to have a shop? Would have been nice to drive and collect them.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Wish they weren’t so long delivery time then..!
I will probably opt for these if I can see someone who has had success with fitting.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Some on the MZR cars that'll be at the NEC this weekend I believe.

Attachments

• DSCF7134.JPG
    DSCF7134.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF7129bis.jpg
    DSCF7129bis.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 50

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Say hi to Christoph from me when you order - I negociated -5% reduction for our club members.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 36

Fairlineguy

Club Member
Just fitted a set of Harrington bumper without any fitting issues.
Have another set on order for another car with a six week delivery time
fed4700c4dac76c7eae8a74f81c990af.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

johnymd

Club Member
Harrington quote the same price for with or without rubbers. I ordered a set without holes for the rubbers but stated I wanted the rubbers included, which they did. Trouble is I've now lost the rubbers!!!!

Ian

Club Member
FYI this is the response I have received:

Thank you very much for your interest in our products.

The price for a set of Datsun 240Z bumpers is GBP 875 including shipping.

Well noted that you need the bumpers without rubbers and holes for rubbers.

Please note that our bumpers fit Datsun 240Z/260Z US version up to 1972 and Japanese and European version up to 1978. Since the 2 seater bumpers and 2+2 seater bumpers are different, please let me know which type you require. We supply both types.

Just so you know, the tip to tip measurement of our front bumper is 149.5 cm. Please confirm that it is the same for you.

We can have the bumpers ready for shipping within 40 working days after receipt of payment and confirmation. Shipping is with DHL airfreight which only takes 3-4 days straight to your door.
Is this for the Futofab ones or the Harrington ones?

Need a new front bumper, was considering a Topstage composites fibreglass one and then getting it chrome plated but a good quality metal one is probably preferable despite the extra weight. Only issue is then stainless ones will never look as good as chrome unless you spend extra and also get them chromed.

Nmd14

Club Member
Hi,

This was the response from Harrington.

Is this for the Futofab ones or the Harrington ones?

Need a new front bumper, was considering a Topstage composites fibreglass one and then getting it chrome plated but a good quality metal one is probably preferable despite the extra weight. Only issue is then stainless ones will never look as good as chrome unless you spend extra and also get them chromed.