Urgent Cry for Help - Oil Filter Housing

Huw

Club Member
Can anyone help me please, I urgently need a replacement oil filter housing that bolts to the side of the engine. The stud that the filter screws onto parted company with the housing.

My daughter wants the car for her Prom on the 20th June. She has been very ill in hospital since February, it is her wish to turn up to her Prom in the ZX. Please can anyone help me grant that wish. I would be happy just to rent the part to get her to the Prom if need be. If there ever was a time I needed the clubs help it’s now!

64C330F9-87B0-4898-AE49-6CA4F74C775F.jpeg

Thanks in advance

Huw

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
If no ones got a spare for you, you can borrow the one off my engine.
But I bet Derrick will have a spare.

Last edited:

Huw

Club Member
John that would be brilliant of you. If I could that would be great. I will drop you a pm.

8658kv

Club Member
Can anyone help me please, I urgently need a replacement oil filter housing that bolts to the side of the engine. The stud that the filter screws onto parted company with the housing.

My daughter wants the car for her Prom on the 20th June. She has been very ill in hospital since February, it is her wish to turn up to her Prom in the ZX. Please can anyone help me grant that wish. I would be happy just to rent the part to get her to the Prom if need be. If there ever was a time I needed the clubs help it’s now!

View attachment 33461

Thanks in advance

Huw

I have one you can have.

Are you going to Combe tomorrow? Could always follow me back.

Failing that, I’m in Bristol a couple of times next week.

Steve