UK sales figures for 350Z

tali

Well-Known Forum User
Got total UK sales figures for 350Z and the roadster - shall i just dish out the figures or does anyone want a a quick guessing game?:)

Mr.F

Inactive
Last official figure I saw was years ago and was over 3500 sold - by now perhaps 5500?

tali

Well-Known Forum User
No cliffhanging suspense then !:p
350Z = 6395 (Good guess Mr F)
Roadster = 1128

bigchef

Well-Known Forum User
We've got 7x 350z coupe (1 dead), 1 x 350z roadster, 1 x 370z, 3x GTR's!! 3 x r34's all v-spec 1x R33 v-spec a hand full of R32's, 1x 280z with RB 26 conversion 4x Z32's. 1x z31 and that's just for starters add to that
8x evolutionX , 5x evo9 a dozen or so evo 8's, I've lost count of the rest of the earlier evos, a clutch of Scooby's including the latest model and 7 last generation Supras and no real roads to speak of a population only 70ish thou over 104sq. miles. Then there's all those type R integras the list is extensive.... This place is rediculous ...

Mr.F

Inactive
It should be realised that UK 350Zs now outnumber all Z models ever sold in the UK, let alone how many of those are left alive and well (no recent figures, but an educated guess would suggest less than 2000, maybe even as few as 1500) ...no wonder that the Z is now back at the top of the leaderboard for most successful sports car sales, ousting the Mazda MX5 which held the title for a few scant years.

tali

Well-Known Forum User
Have to admit i don't see many 350Zs - but used to see loads of 300ZX Z32 when new - in fact on sightings alone i would have had the 300ZX at a far far greater number than the iirc 1300 sold in UK.
It seems 300ZX was popular in Midlands at least , whereas , it appears 350Z is not