UK 240z £23k 95% complete

uk66fastback

Club Member
Well, I wouldn't say that is 95% restored! Paintwork and maybe engine bay look done but I can\t see what else - wheels look the the same as back in the day. At least it's the original colour.

Just needs a nice Butterscotch interior to set the colour off ...

Decent price if the rot is all gone but a lot to do still, is my first impression.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
95% is stretching it and depends on your definition but that does look nice @ that price and RHD if that matters to you.

As others have said, you have to see it in the flesh to know for sure.

johnymd

Club Member
It's a bit of a shame he has rattle can blacked all the interior. From the original pictures it looks like it retained all its original green paint inside. I know that will get covered when all the interior trim gets installed but I always think its nice to see original paint inside. From the pictures it doesn't look like any of the interior (other than seats)is included which may not be a big issue if you intend to continue with the restoration.

This could well be a great car but like all freshly painted cars, you will need to satisfy yourself that the repairs were carried out properly. Original RHD unrepaired cars are few and far between so you have to accept now that most have had welding repairs in the past and a lot are extensive.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
This could be a good car. It needs careful inspection of course and I see the advert has a button 'Make offer' which needs to be used.

It's such a shame it has a sun-roof and the front spoiler is not to my liking (but I won't be buying it anyway).

Well worth a look and 'offer' reflecting the work still to do.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
I am sure he's had this up for sale on several occasions over at least the last year. Sunroof is a cause for concern and previous repairs would need to be reviewed - has pictures of pre-restoration and post but nothing in between shown?

I like it - but would be a risk for 23k, although depends what you're trying to achieve I guess..