U.K. 240Z 1973 For Sale

Vaughan

Club Member
I have a 240z for sale which is in need of restoration,It is a complete car with its original engine in it,we did have it running when we first got it but the carbs needed setting up properly.This is generally a very solid shell which was restored about 14 years ago and was then left in a shed until I bought it about 3 years ago.The engine bay body work is vertually immaculate,the floors are good and so is the spare wheel panel and rear light panel.The rear arches have been done in the past and can only be described as ok, could be better.The underneath has been patched and bits of it near the gear box tunnel were repaired with fibreglass.The doors are not bad but would need the bottom part replaced or repairing.All the panel lines are as they should look.
The worst part is the roof but I do have a Californian one which is included in the sale (and just in case anybody is after one no I will not sell it separately).
I have stripped the car as far as the interior is concerned.It still has the diamond vinyl attached but the carpet is no good and the seats need recovering.
The car is an original UK spec as you can get apart from an after market spoiler in the front.
Some of you know me and know I have already got one on the road,there is work I would like to do on that one and can't justify doing work on both.
I will have a go on putting up photos but would prefer any one interested in contacting me and I will email them the photos.
I am putting it up for sale on here first to give you guys first chance.If it doesn't sell then I will try the usual sites.
I am not desperate to sell so will not be interested in silly offers as most of us now know what they are making especially RHD.
The price I am asking is £10,000
I have tried to describe it the best I can but any questions contact me.It will be first come first seved (as they say)!!
My mobile is 07737440036.
Cheers Vaughan
NOW SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: