Tyre size calculator

neil240z

Club Member
Hi,

just ask me if you need tyre advice, i can tell you what size to put on any rim depending on what the intended use is for, i.e classic look, stretched look, competition use or road use. also best brands for value for money and performance.

I can supply also if required.

:thumbs:

cheers

Nidge74

New Forum User
Hi,

I can supply also if required.

Perhaps a small commision to the club for the contacts? Or perhaps you may be interested in becoming an official club trader for a small fee??

Everyone needs tyres, and should always choose the most appropriate

neil240z

Club Member
Perhaps a small commision to the club for the contacts? Or perhaps you may be interested in becoming an official club trader for a small fee??

Everyone needs tyres, and should always choose the most appropriate

It is actually not my business, I am just the manager, I can ask the owner if he is interested in advertising on the club site, we only make £2 - 4 on all tyres on the site, we work on volume, I would need to know costs of course. :)

I was just offering free personal advice for members, I myself have been involved with Z's since my brother bought one in 1989, did many outings and shows with the Cheshire Plainz when i was younger. :thumbs:

I had a 240z in 1999 and a 260 2 + 2 and just in the process of getting another 240z! Im a lucky man.

Last edited by a moderator:

slaphead

Club Member
Hmm obviously no one reads our technical section then:rolleyes:

LOL not when the calculator for tyres was tucked away in an obscure sticky in general tech - did go looking before I posted in tyres section but hey ho no offence intended :cheers:

On a diffferent subject Steve I heard you bumped into an old aquantence of mine at Santa Pod (Stu)

Mark