Tyre pressure sticker?

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Hallo - if any of you still have the orginal Nissan tyre pressure sticker (either in arm rest lid or on door pillar) please could you post what it says? Just the pressures will do. And whether your Z is a JDM or UK?

TIA - Gio

Oestergaard

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Gio.
Front wheels: 33 psi and 37 psi
Rear wheels : 36 psi and 40 psi.

The list in my car gives the pressure both for summer tires and M+S tires.
I suppose the higher pressures are for summer tires ??
If any doubt, I can send a picture of the label in my car.
My car is a european model TT 2+2 left hand drive.

Regards, Michael

Oestergaard

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Gio.
Anyway here is a picture of the sticker. I think that explains it better that my words, ha ha.
Regards, Michael

Attachments

• RIMG0364.JPG
    RIMG0364.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 37

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Michael - perfect. I am guessing that all Euro 2+2 TT are the same so if anyone knows different...

Now all I need is similar from a JDM 2+2 TT....

TIA - Gio

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks (again) Michael. Having located and checked some tyre pressure stickers from JDM (thanks, Jeff), the short answer is JDM = UK = 33 front 36 rear despite the differences in rear tyre/wheel widths. The long answer (with pics and a table) is here.

This has been today's post from a trainee nit-picker, dedicated to a better s/n ratio :)

ivorzx58

New Forum User
hi nice 2 see im not only one with tyre pressure probs i have 18in wheels with 265/35 wr front and rear and still not sure if i have right pressures 35 front 38 rear tyre companys and suppliers are not very helpfull do u think im right at putting my pressures this high .