Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems

Mr.F

Inactive
With the recent press data on these systems in new cars, I've introduced three systems for retrofitting which give great modern functions on an older car:

tpms_homepage.jpg

All retail at £135.00 + VAT (+ carriage).

TPMS has been fitted to all vehicles in the US since 2006. It will become law in 2012 for all cars in Europe manufactured after this date to have a TPMS System installed as standard.

Shortly we will have a system that does not require tyres to be dismounted - the pressure sensors are mounted externally as valve caps and will have an anti-theft design.

Call to discuss which is right for you!

Bantambunny

Well-Known Forum User
I take it looking from the photo it fits in the cigarette lighter or am i imagining it? Neat little system that's a really good price. A pity i can't fit them to my anteras with the flush mounted caps :(

Mr.F

Inactive
Two out of three systems plug into the cigarette lighter socket. The red screen version is a free-standing display with a bit more information.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
The red screen version is a free-standing display with a bit more information.

Tyre wall flex-factor.........?:thumbs:

Instant reading change - ie track-day tyres warming up ?

Battery life is what per sensor ? What batteries (watch ?) as some cost the blo*dy earth to replace ?

Mr.F

Inactive
The full screen version will monitor tyre temperature so will be of interest to track day regulars. Information is transmitted and displayed in real time.
Batteries are Tadiran type as used in pacemakers. Quoted battery life is 8 years.Cost approx. £10 each at current eBay prices.