Trim / Door Cards

Nmd14

Club Member
Hi All,

3 years ago I had leather trim applied to my door cards. Annoyingly, the trimmers fitted padding that was too thick and the window winder handle is forever becoming detached and falling off.

The place that did the work is too far away for me to return to so I wondered if anyone could recommend a trimmer close to SW London.

Am doing NC500 in April and it would be nice to be able to open and close windows!

Thanks,

Nick D.

nospark

Well-Known Forum User
Nick
Go to ebay and type fiat door handle clips
They look the same type that solved the same problem that I had with the handle falling off. They are much more robust than the Datsun clips and will keep the handle firmly attached. However, once on they are very difficult to get off again. Also, whether you will then be able to rotate the handle with the padding is for you to consider.

Nmd14

Club Member
Nick
Go to ebay and type fiat door handle clips
They look the same type that solved the same problem that I had with the handle falling off. They are much more robust than the Datsun clips and will keep the handle firmly attached. However, once on they are very difficult to get off again. Also, whether you will then be able to rotate the handle with the padding is for you to consider.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a go on the driver's side but will need to sort the trim on the passenger side.