Traxx 2002

Zutopia poll - What do you want from the event.....??

• A Racetrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just a field

• Go Go-kart Euro Challenge

• On a week-end

• A long one, more like Friday till Monday...

• Near a site of interest

• Somewhere the other half can go shopping around

• You have to entertain my kids also...

• Can’t stand the local food, I want to do my own cooking

• Can’t stand my wife’s cooking, glad to taste the local food

• Total voters

Mr.F

Inactive
I have just received the information pack for The Traxx 2002 event held at Siverstone - the Ultimate Car Club Track Event. This year's date is 8th September 2002.
The Z Club has been attending every year for the last four years, and for this event we will be advance pruchasing twenty entry tickets to allow a representative range of Z and ZX models to be displayed. These are available to the first twenty applicants, initially on the basis of our getting the full range of models displayed. Thus if twenty 300ZXs apply in the first day, they won't all be accepted automatically!

The event is bigger than ever this year - over 200 trade and club stands, track sessions running all day (you will need to book these separately if you want track time), 0-60mph sprint tests (also book separately), ICE area for sound-offs and trade displays, helicopter rides, simulators, autojumble and more.....

All the major magazines have their staff present, so if you fancy your ride as a feature car or just want your photo taken with a page 3 stunner, this will be the place to be.

To book a Z Club place for your car, contact Mike Feeney: mike@mjpauto.com.

To book track time and 0-60mph sprints phone 0870 8704778 or visit the Traxx website www.performancedirect.co.uk.

Mr.F

Inactive
Just a note to let you know that all twenty Z Club display spaces are now spoken for - tickets will be sent out to those on the list as soon as they arrive.

I will be generating a reserve list in case we lose some from the main display, so you can still phone or e-mail to add your name to this.

My thanks to all the enthusiastic members who so quickly supplied cars for the display.