Training

Herc34es

Club Member
Hello everyone...

I am trying to learn a bit about cars electronics/mechanics/bodywork/everything etc however I am doing this currently only via YouTube. I want to gain some hands on skills and learn something new.

I enrolled, or at least I am on the waiting list to start a welding class. It might start with me or without me depending on whether I am high enough on the list. I also enquired (attended open day) on a programme that trains car mechanics at my towns college. I want to attend it but its FT nature might conflict with my FT morning job.

Thus I am wondering do you know if there is anyone looking into taking up an apprentice near Ct2 area that will accept me work for knowledge at to other extra costs? I want to learn how to work on my car and any car (kind off) . I could find a cheap running car that I could start to learn to work on, but I am afraid I will mess it up even more than it is. What would you suggest me to do?

I was thinking to go around the local mechanics but I really doubt they have the time to train me given their hectic schedules. This goes as well to the person that I ask for tutelage. I am really stumped on what would be a good way to go forward.