Track day @ Blyton Park - October 5th

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Rose and I went to Blyton Park for a track day a few weeks back and had an awesome time. Having looked at the calendar of track days in the next couple of months and our calendar of events and meets, and the next one Rose and I can make, is October 5th. Current booking price is £129, I imagine it's still £20 for additional drivers and I'd hazard a guess they'll be offering the 20 minutes of tuition for £20 again too.

If you're up for this, by all means book your slot via the website, but let me know, as I haven't fully made my mind up yet. If others are going, we're in, if not, then we may or may not go on our own. What I don't want is for you all to book your time, then tell me later and for me not to be able to go myself, lol.

Javelin Trackdays - List of Track Days

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
38th Birthday present , albeit a day late lol. Really looking forward to it, especially with the car running right and the boost turned up :p

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Any interest in this then? We might be going for Roses birthday present, so I think it's a definite for us now, be great to get more Zs there.