this site!!

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
not being a computer buff i do find this site very good but oh my god its every where, pms arnt clear,it says i have 8 yet can only see 4, when you look at last posts you cant go back and read the rest if you post a message without going all through all forums.
is it me or am i generally crap on a pc? i find this a hard site to negotiate yet i visit lots of others and dont have any problems.:confused:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
That doe,snt sound all that bad on the left of a post under my name,DJZ 60. where it say,s 'member' I,ve had four different title,s I don,t know who I am anymore? Today I might be a "Grandmother "............DJ 'Denture,s"...under bed 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I know, worse than tonnes of bodyfiller with wheel,s on!How,s Z coming on & did you ring Dave Jarman? also pic of Phil Miller,s engine bay on Gallery Billing 2004........DJZ 60.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
i didnt ring dj, ive rather a\lot on my plate at the mo.xjs 5.3 engine fire to put right . all electrics,fuel lines manifolds,dizzy,head gaskets and loads more.

the good thing is that all this is paying for a complete body make over!!!

the 2+2 is sitting waiting for me in my other garage

im praying to be finnished on the jag just after the weekend, then i have some bead blasting to do for some one. then out come the spanners.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah, I remember you saying about the Jag, No rush, just seeing if you,d started on the Z yet, Will ask again in few week,s time..........................Later,z DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Why not really save money and put the Jg engine in the Z and tell 'em it's a special bodied XJS ?