The Worlds Fastest 350Z?!

Paul_S

Club Member
It's not exactly standard as you can see!

MF4M4890.jpg

Brams Racing are responisble for the beast and nissansportz are proud to involved and have our sticker on the car.

Russ

Club Member
LOL not really a 350Z at all, but looks awesome!

This is in no way a criticism, as I completely get it, but is any part of that car from a 350Z? Just curious. I spot the door handles look like it, the Z badge, are the rear lights actual lights or just decals?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and just assumed it had a v8 in it, to quote the website

Ok - we are delighted to announce that we have new car arriving in July. We are staying true to our roots & it just has to be another Nissan. Project Zed, a Nissan 350z powered by a Nissan 350z engine running on methanol & producing nearly 1900 bhp should be here in July. Please see the pictures in the gallery section. The original sister car to Project Zed was campaigned brilliantly by Performance Motorsports based in New York in 2005 & ran several 6.6 second passes @ over 215 mph.

Cool car, good to see someone else doing it for the Zs as well :thumbs:

Curious, what's the difference between Pro ET and and Pro Mod classes?

EDIT 2: I think I just answered my question with it having the original(ish lol) lump in the car :)

TheMinel

Well-Known Forum User
not the world's fastest mate, unless they manage to go faster than Vinny Ten's original car, upon which the above Z is based on (having been built by the same guys too).

Did you have to pay for sponsorship or did they just agree to have the sticker based on reciprocal advertisment? :D

Engine looks great, but how about painting that beast in more apt colours? Baby blue? LOL

Paul_S

Club Member
I will be interesting to see just how quick it is, the title is a question and not a statement!

I would have liked too see a true 350Z colour too. The details are fantastic but the overall colour isn't what I would choose either. I would choose sunset :D

BTW, how cynical! I'm allowed friends aren't I?! :lol:

So does anyone reckon they will get to see it?

TheMinel

Well-Known Forum User
It's no fun for me to go to shows in my daily driver, atm... I'll go see it once I get my Z back... whenever that may be (fu@ing Nissan Europe/Japan and their parts delivery times!)

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Ask yoursef a few questions.

Does it retain a z wheel base.............................i doubt it
Does it retain the standard Chasis......................NO
Does it retain the standard body..........................NO
etc, etc,etc

now lets think for a min. I put a standard 240z engine in to a go cart and run an 8 sec 1/4.

The question being would I be the fastest ever Z?

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Only if you have the 'grapefruits' to do it!

I agree it's tenuous at best but then hanging on 'marque'dness' is. I would also love to see you in a Go-Cart at the 'Pod. Can't help thinking it would be like in Mariocart, choosing Bowser or Donkey Kong (I include my own 'shape' in there for those thinking it's just a 'shape-snipe').

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
Ask yoursef a few questions.

Does it retain a z wheel base.............................i doubt it
Does it retain the standard Chasis......................NO
Does it retain the standard body..........................NO
etc, etc,etc

now lets think for a min. I put a standard 240z engine in to a go cart and run an 8 sec 1/4.

The question being would I be the fastest ever Z?
I know what you mean, but I guess it still has to be called something.

We have a mad 240z drag car, the RIPS 240z, posted on here ages back:
Z Club of NZ :: Photo Album
Z Club of NZ :: Photo Album

And the Heat Treatments 350z drag machine:
THE CARS