The LakeZ 2011 24/25/26 June

FAST EDDIE

Well-Known Forum User
As a few of you may have read already on another thread, myself and a couple of other members are looking at putting together a lakes tour in Cumbria for 2011 (probably May / June time).

It would be a camping weekend based (hopefully in the grounds of the beautiful heaves hotel).

The 3 times i have done this tour in the past we have had meet points at various services on route (safety in numbers) and an awesome sight too!.

Please note this is just an idea at the moment and would like an idea of numbers of members who would like to attend such an event.

Please add yourself to the numbers list below asap if interested.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN EH!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

For regularly update on numbers attending please view post number 3 of this thread

Wow 50 names on list and growing every day

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Definatly up for it if it is in June as in May there will be Z011 and japfest in the first two or three weekends

martinmac

Inactive
I will keep this list up to date on the three forums.

1/ FAST EDDIE
2/ JK240
3/ Rothers 2901
4/ Wasso
5/ Shuck
6/ unabashed
7/ Husky
8/ The G Man
9/ Paulie
10/ Ricey
11/ Vik54
12/ Neilp
13/ Max
14/ Wilky
15/ Quavey
16/ JK24
17/ DoogyRev
18/ Ken
19) AK350Z
20) Zed2k
21) Ray100
22) vpulsar
23) martinmac
34) toon chris
35) Steve Burns
36) Arkwright
37) richiep
38) malcolmpaul
39) Munty
40) Aceman
41) Tony b
42) Jan
43) funkysi
44) Bird
45) ste01
46) JetSet
47) Woody
48) BladesGrant
49) JakTheRuby
50) Chris I
51) Lexx
52) Beavis
53) Chris S
54)Will350z
55) glrnet
56) Moonraker Tom
57) POCC
58) andyvvc
59) Ray100
60. realneal370z
61. Gort
62 Envy Valeting
63 HaydnH
64 Cheshire 300zx
65 eck1
66 Saz
67. Shawn
69 Matt L
70 Dawn C
71 Jay
72 TOYBOY
73 garetgax
74 350zCaroline
75 Brian Barker.
76 Choptop +1
77 fakeindian.
78. R35LEE
79 Cookbot
80 Lincolnbaggie.
81 Kevin Huntley +1
82 mattbowey.
83 Dillydot82
84 Chesterfield

JK240

Club Member
June sounds good.

Just can't keep away now can ya....:D

Yep June would be good for me too, I can sound out Heaves and see if they have a free weekend in June next year to get more idea of a date

Steve, I am only a member on here, but as you are a member on all the other sites listed in your signature can you put a link to this if poss or make members of those sites aware too??

JK240

Club Member
Don't worry jk, I am eveywhere too. Cab we camp there.

yeah I am sure the RS owners club do, and I will speak to Scott Mitchell who organised the CumbriaVAG event there last year that was one Sunday and I am sure they had camping too...?

JK240

Club Member
martinmac said:
Will pm you when back.

Cool, enjoy the hols!

So far then...

1.Fast Eddie 1973 260Z.

2.JK240 260Z

3.vpulsar 1974 260Z (rob).

4. Steve Burns

5.Martinmac

6.Arkwright (provisionally)

FAST EDDIE

Well-Known Forum User
yeah I am sure the RS owners club do, and I will speak to Scott Mitchell who organised the CumbriaVAG event there last year that was one Sunday and I am sure they had camping too...?
correct, we always camp with the rs owners club, they usually lay on outside showers and toilets for us but it is a large gathering of over 200 cars, i think we need to maybe think on a smaller scale the a view to building up numbers over a couple of years, the lakes tour is now the biggest event of the year for rs owners, around 200 places sell out in a few minutes normally so i think that says it all,
i will do all i can from Hampshire on the organizing front, but if you local guys can go to the heaves and sound them out it would be appreciated, pm me for my number if you need to talk.
many thanks Edd:)

ray100

Well-Known Forum User
the lakes idea
As a few of you may have read already on another thread, myself and a couple of other members are looking at putting together a lakes tour in Cumbria for 2011 (probably May / June time).

It would be a camping weekend based (hopefully in the grounds of the beautiful heaves hotel).

The 3 times i have done this tour in the past we have had meet points at various services on route (safety in numbers) and an awesome sight too!.

Please note this is just an idea at the moment and would like an idea of numbers of members who would like to attend such an event.

Please add yourself to the numbers list below asap if interested.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN EH!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

1.Fast Eddie 1973 260Z.

2.JK240 260Z

3.vpulsar 1974 260Z (rob).

4. Steve Burns

5.Ray100 1972 240Z

richiep

Club Member
I may be up for this. The only thing I'd ask is avoid the first weekend in June as that is usually the Tatton Park classic show (and thus if they clash we'll lose some potential attendees for the Tatton stand).

JK240

Club Member
I may be up for this. The only thing I'd ask is avoid the first weekend in June as that is usually the Tatton Park classic show (and thus if they clash we'll lose some potential attendees for the Tatton stand).

Duly noted Richie. I enjoyed Tatton so would not want to have a clash either that's gonna dilute either event.