Thanks for inviting us..

chapstar37

Forum User
My Wife and I drove our recently accquired 280 Targa 2+2 to Zedfest 2012 this morning - on the last day - just out of curiosity as we live nearby.

We sneaked into the carpark and walked up - only to be told, bring it in - you'll win an award,

We felt a bit cheeky, as we've done nothing to it, and it's a bit untidy -although solid.
We were actually only going to Morrisons. But we are really glad we came, it's definitely inspired us to crack on with restoring the car. Couldn't believe it was the only one there,
especially after looking at last years winner and runner up. But we really enjoyed ourselves, and met some really nice people and were made to feel welcome.

Took a panoramic picture on my phone - not much cop but will post it anyway.

Thanks again..

Nick & Sophie.

Attachments

• z-fest 2012.jpg
    z-fest 2012.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71

Vaughan

Club Member
Hi Nick and Sophie
Good to meet you both, glad you dropped in.Don't put your car down it was an absolute bargain.Well done.
Vaughan

slaphead

Club Member
Good photo shows what we missed :bow:

Sadly - there was nothing much left by 2 o'clock when me and the missus arrived in her purple Z31 only to be told that I could have had a prize that morning as it was the only one in attendance lol

Next year we go on a Saturday!

Nidge74

New Forum User
Good photo shows what we missed :bow:

me and the missus arrived in her purple Z31 only to be told that I could have had a prize that morning as it was the only one in attendance lol

Damnit, need to get mine sorted soon. Only award I would win at the minute is rustiest.

Hope to have it back in order for next year.