Thank you Mr.F | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Thank you Mr.F

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Paul_S, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Paul_S

Paul_S
    Z Club Member

I just wanted to post up to say thank you to Mr.F :)

I've bought quite a few items from Mike in recent months and he's great to do business with - very knowledgeable, quick to respond, and has a lot of stock in the UK so quick delivery too.

I would strongly urge you to give him a call if you need anything. If I hadn't done so I would have paid a lot more buying direct from the US, with longer delivery times, and with prospect of the dreaded import duty.

Support the ZClub traders!

Thanks Mike! :cheers:

toopy and Paul Henley like this.
  2. Ian

Ian
    Z Club Member

I concur with the above, having done business with Mike many times. And in fact he will be hearing from me again in the next few days.

Paul_S likes this.
  3. AliK

AliK
    Z Club Committee
    Committee Member

Yup, everything that was said, he's the man!!

Paul_S likes this.
  4. Mr.F

Mr.F
    Z Club Committee
    Committee Member

I'm blushing...
    Thanks guys!

Paul_S likes this.
  5. Woody928

Woody928
    Z Club Member

Just had a parcel turn up from the man earlier this week, thank you :cheers:

6. TimW

TimW 1978 UK RHD 260z

I too have had great help from Mr.F... Need to ring re my Gear Shift Rubber..

Mr F... I was looking for pictures of a factory supplied 1978 stereo today. I'm hoping to find an original and take out inner gubbings and replace with bluetooth etc... and I came across this... A book given to me by RIDDLER when I bought the car..

Is this you?... I can't imagine two Mr.F's EPSON039.jpg

7. Mr.F

Mr.F
    Z Club Committee
    Committee Member

That was me - back in 1983 and probably the car I would have to blame for getting me started in dealing in parts for Z Club members. James who wrote the book is still a customer and good friend today!