tech section not showing

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Have started a new tech section that is being divided into separate subsections that should come up 3rd it the list but dosn't seem to want to show its self
Nidge have a look for me please

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
It has shown up 4th in the list. Do you need it moved up one?

not that one that shiows in general but another one
if you go to the admin section and then go to forum manager there is a new section that is called technical that I did yesterday and numbered it 3 or4 but it does not show on the main forum for some reason

Nidge74

New Forum User
Steve, I'm not sure where you are on about?

There is the technical section section showing in the forums under General, but I can't seem to be able to access much in the Admin anymore.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Steve, I'm not sure where you are on about?

There is the technical section section showing in the forums under General, but I can't seem to be able to access much in the Admin anymore.

do not know why as you are still down as an admin
once you are in admin you would be able to see what i mean

technical is a new main forum the same as general,traders, members area etc etc with sub forums added to them
the one everybody can see is a sub forum of general and not the one i am talking about

Forum Controls Display Order Moderators
Technical Edit Forum View Forum Delete Forum Add Child Forum Add Moderator Add Announcement View Permissions Podcast Settings Moderators (0) Add Moderator
- - General Edit Forum View Forum Delete Forum Add Child Forum Add Moderator Add Announcement View Permissions Podcast Settings Moderators (0) Add Moderator
- - Engine Edit Forum View Forum Delete Forum Add Child Forum Add Moderator Add Announcement View Permissions Podcast Settings Moderators (0) Add Moderator
- - Transmission
Edit Forum View Forum Delete Forum Add Child Forum Add Moderator Add Announcement View Permissions Podcast Settings

Nidge74

New Forum User
Steve, if that's in the "control panel" section I don't have access.

Sorry, you don't have permission to access the administrative controls on this page.

If you need to access this page, ask your lead administrator to enable your permissions for this page using the Administrator Permissions section of the control panel.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Steve, if that's in the "control panel" section I don't have access.

Sorry, you don't have permission to access the administrative controls on this page.

If you need to access this page, ask your lead administrator to enable your permissions for this page using the Administrator Permissions section of the control panel.
THIS PLACE IS GIVING ME THE HUMP

So the long phone call going through all the options and your access was a waste of time as we can not alter your access so you can try and see what is wrong

really boiling my piss now as can not move this place on due to being unable to get things sorted

the gallery upload still does no work unable to fix it, I am unable to move the chatroom, unable to create new section on the forum

Hold up on the improvement to the tie to paypal and the membership database that Bantumbunny was doing over xmas due to him being ill and now having restricted time due to his house move/engine rebuild troubles ( though this may be sorted soon)

At the moment feel that the whole system and world is against me and i am wasting my time and seems no one cares

But hey that maybe the withdrawal symptoms of giving up smoking

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I care

Feel the love Mr Burns

Thanks for that comment Steve but at the moment I feel this sums things up
Brick_wall.jpg

and at the moment can not get to this stage
ATAWALL_04web.standalone.prod_affiliate.9.jpg

If I could get at least to this stage I could then progress to do this
ATAWALL_05web.standalone.prod_affiliate.9.jpg

but at the moment the frustration is almost making me want to throw in the towel on the whole Z scene:(

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Wish I had a bit more computer knowledge Steve,,would be glad to help you out,, but at any rate if there's anything you think I could help with, just gimme a bell ! :bow: :driving:

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Okay, I'm gonna have a look and see if I can't work it out. I now think I know what you meant by your first statement. If I get any probs I'll let you know.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Okay, found it. After I've fed the boys I'll try and get it sorted. Once it's done are you (or Steve) gonna move over the tech posts from the other one (in the general section)?

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
cheerz bud
hows the progress on the scanning of the archive going

Good actually ! Got about 2 boxes complete and am putting them on hard copy as well for insurance ( cd ) My email probs have been sorted , so gonna start lumpin em over to Jak tommorow :cool: I'm looking forward to havin a look at the new and improved tech section ! :driving:

andy

Well-Known Forum User
Strange one this!!!! Its even showing in the forum jump menu just not on the forum home page.... I'm doing my best to sort it

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Strange one this!!!! Its even showing in the forum jump menu just not on the forum home page.... I'm doing my best to sort it

[SIZE=+2]"Joshua commanded the children to shout
and the walls came tumbling down."

well hopefully it will

[/SIZE]

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Well done techies. I was getting worried for Steve, he phoned me yesterday afternoon and was a bit stressed to say the least. I was about as much use as a rubber crutch.

Don't give up on the Z scene Steve :bow: