Tatton Park June 2nd

richiep

Club Member
Hi all,

I’ve left this a bit later this year, but can those who wish to come to Tatton Park let me know by PM name, address, car model and reg. I can then book passes.

FYI, I’m just booking Saturday 2nd, not the full weekend, so we can concentrate on a good stand for a day.

Mick Cliff

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all,

I’ve left this a bit later this year, but can those who wish to come to Tatton Park let me know by PM name, address, car model and reg. I can then book passes.

FYI, I’m just booking Saturday 2nd, not the full weekend, so we can concentrate on a good stand for a day.
I sent you my info a while back, but have heard nothing since.....

Maybe got the PM method wrong?

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
You have pm Rich.

This is a great show and well worth making the effort to support the club stand here.

May even bump into someone famous, well maybe best not bump into them perhaps EXTRA:D
Couple of years ago I was first onto the stand early morning and clocked a group of scary looking geezers staring over from their Romany caravan parked/camped under trees opposite as I reversed up and down, wondering how to best position the Z on the as then empty stand. ‘Who you lookin at ? I muttered under my breath as I bravely stared back until I realised the vaguely familiar looking rather imposing chap amongst them was none other than heavyweight world champion at the time ‘ Tyson Fury ‘

Funny enough, he never made it onto the stand to talk about the style and cool required to be an S30 owner and was much more taken with an overgrown Hummer monstrosity that had somehow blagged its way into a classic car show and was blocking out the sun next to Z Club stand:(

Last edited:

richiep

Club Member
Got the pm Jake, thanks. I’m going to send off a final list tomorrow as i don’t want to delay any longer, so speak now or forever hold your peace!

richiep

Club Member
Bad news update I’m afraid.

After hearing nothing from the new organisers, I contacted them to chase up and they’ve denied our request for a club stand, citing over-subscription and lack of space for us. I’ve asked if any individual display passes may be available but I’m not holding my breath on that one.

So, looks like it’s a no-go. Sorry all. I’m looking into alternative events if anyone wants to do something else in the region during June.

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Bad news update I’m afraid.

After hearing nothing from the new organisers, I contacted them to chase up and they’ve denied our request for a club stand, citing over-subscription and lack of space for us. I’ve asked if any individual display passes may be available but I’m not holding my breath on that one.

So, looks like it’s a no-go. Sorry all. I’m looking into alternative events if anyone wants to do something else in the region during June.

Oh pants :( Best I have a look round & see what else is going on for this weekend.