Tatton Park Classic & Performance Show - June 3rd/4th

richiep

Club Member
Hi all,

After the poor showing last year in June and the failure to secure a stand in August because of that, I said I wasn't going to do this anymore after looking after it for probably a decade (with the club attending many years prior), but seeing as I've got the paperwork for this year, I'm putting this out there to gauge interest.

Tatton Park (Knutsford, Cheshire) show on the weekend of the 3rd and 4th of June. Usually around 2000 cars, 250 stalls, nearly 100 clubs. Free entry for show cars and occupants.

If interested, post here, and then send following to me via PM:
Full name
Address
Car model and registration
Attending Sat, Sun, or both
Camping or not

If we fail to get sufficient numbers, I won't bother booking a provisional stand. It would be nice to make at least one of the shows (the later Tatton event is 19th/20th August)... :unsure:.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Sorry dude, this one will be too far for me to attend otherwise I'd be there :(

Good luck with organizing though, I hope there's a decent turn out :thumbs:

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
I will do both days Rich and if I can sort logistics out happy to bring more than one Z to get numbers up on stand......

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Will anyone be heading from the south or midlands up the M40, M42, M6 route to this event and want to make a convoy?

JK240

Club Member
Sorry Rich, Sara and I are in Hull that weekend going to see Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott on the Saturday night.

richiep

Club Member
I've been remiss in getting the paperwork together for this for one reason or another but I'll reserve a stand this week. Final pass numbers will dictate whether we keep that stand though based on August's experience...

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Will be attending both days, two cars definite, a third if you need it to fill out stand space although looks like a smaller pitch than last time Rich ?

richiep

Club Member
Does look smaller, yes. Which is probably understandable given how much space we wasted last June! Let's see how it goes. Three cars would be good Chris, if poss, but two is not bad! Make sure one is the Brown Pimpmobile though!

Are you around both days Jake or just one?

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Are you around both days Jake or just one?

TBH I'm not really sure. I haven't booked anywhere to stay on Saturday night and the weather forecast looks very wet for Sunday so I'll probably just see how things go, but saying that I'm well up for both days :)

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
TBH I'm not really sure. I haven't booked anywhere to stay on Saturday night and the weather forecast looks very wet for Sunday so I'll probably just see how things go, but saying that I'm well up for both days :)

You can stay over at mine on Saturday if you want but will be watching the European Cup Final so you'll have to entertain yourself :D

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
You can stay over at mine on Saturday if you want but will be watching the European Cup Final so you'll have to entertain yourself :D

Thank you for the kind offer young sir :) I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch grown men kicking a ball about. Please tell me your local watering hole doesn't have a big screen :cheers:

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Thank you for the kind offer young sir :) I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch grown men kicking a ball about. Please tell me your local watering hole doesn't have a big screen :cheers:

As luck would have it the local watering hole does not have a screen :( but it does have a dartboard and real men and real ale in it..... along with spit, sawdust, swirly carpets and brown decor, probably stale tobacco from when you could still smoke in pubs as it hasn't been decorated since 1980. Think you would like it......:D

The next couple along are a the usual fancy Cheshire set Gastro pubs where you won't fit in unless your teeth are as white as the urinals and you have a perma tan ;)