Sunset Orange 350z

craigy_hardcore

Forum User
Hi folks,

Well I'm new to the site and I normally like to start a wee build-up thread just to show everyone where my car has come from even if its still at a standardish stage just now :p

Nissan 350z UK (Non-GT) 04 Reg. Sunset Orange.

I bought the car just about standard with just some shady Ebay popcharger and a Nismo Gearknob.

I have put on a C-West CF Splitter which really changed the front end.

When I bought it...
DSCF0202.jpg

CF Splitter fitted...
DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

I've had a small mis-hap with the car and I just picked up a new drivers side splash guard this morning, I also need a new headlight which I will be getting in around 2 weeks.

I also know of a guy selling a Veilside V1 kit which fingers crossed should be sprayed and fitted also in around 2 weeks.

Also need to buy some front reflectors just to finish it off, then I'll be after some rimz y0!.

Hope you like :D...

Comments, good or bad welcome.

Cheers

Craig

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
Everyone likes a Work In Progress.

Sounds as if you have some nice goodies to go on there friend.

Paul_S

Club Member
Very nice. It reminds me of my '04 Sunset - I still miss it! My was a non-GT as well.

Is yours a UK car on an import?

If you are interested I have a set of LED tail lights (genuine Nissan ones found on the '06+ models) for sale. I've also got a 2nd storage bin that will fill the blank behind your drivers seat where the Bose speaker would mount. In fact I've probably got a lot of bits kicking around!

Enjoy your lovely mota :)

craigy_hardcore

Forum User
Hi mate,

Its a UK car, I'm actually a bit of a JDM nutter myself having owned all sorts of mad Hondas :D....

Could you pm with what bits you have?

I got a wee scare when you said LED tail lights but if they are an OEM Nissan part then that should be OK... I hate 'boy racer' pattern parts lol...

Thanks for the comments guys!

Cheers

Craig

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I've also got a 2nd storage bin that will fill the blank behind your drivers seat where the Bose speaker would mount. In fact I've probably got a lot of bits kicking around!

Hi Paul, After reading an article (written by you?) about the hidden void behind the driver's seat on a Basic 350Z (i.e. not GT) I removed my metal plate and use that 'hole' for carrying shopping etc. Every square inch is need on these vehicles. Tbh there is so much space there I'd rather not have the official lockable (LHD) bin enclosure because it restricts the space too much. For anyone who doesn't realise it you can get a couple of carrier bags full of stuff in there, which on the basic model is blanked off by a removable metal plate.

Paul_S

Club Member
Rob - yep that was me. Here is my original post --> http://zclub.net/forum/350z-370z/10744-extra-storage-non-gt-350z-cars.html

I never bothered putting a proper lockable door on it but I liked the fact that the box (albeit smaller) stopped things floating around. I used to keep all the day to day stuff that I hoped I would never need in there (high vis vest, triangle, foot pump, etc).

Craig - I'll PM you. The rear lights are as seen here --> http://zclub.net/forum/350z-370z/12162-busy-weekend-few-minor-mods.html They are a 10 min direct swap for the standard ones :)

UK? cool. I wasn't sure from the pics as the front bumper has no washers. I think I remember seeing that bumper on eBay some time ago.

Paul_S

Club Member
Thanks but Wolfrace do nothing for me whatsoever!.... Nice Set of Rays or Nismo's would be alot nicer :D...

Paul, I got your PM, I should know for definite if I want them by Monday ;)

Cool :)

I've got a set of Nismo LMGT4's too but I can't decide if I'm going to sell them yet or not :confused: