Stripping out.

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
I'm pulling my tatty but very original 1970 interior apart and wondered what, if any, of the interior parts are available.

Amazed to see that there is not any rot but unbelievably no paint or primer on many panels under the trim in the rear.

Anyway back to the point........any of the rear plastics inc the diamond padded bits available?

Anything in this car that is incredibly rare and unobtainable that I should be warned about?

Thanks

Mr.F

Inactive
I can supply reproduction parts for all 240Z plastic panels and all vinyl parts.
Call 01277 374201 to discuss - all items are special order on our regular USA shipments.

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User
too intense restorations in the US are a good source of parts & are great to deal with.

Are they still up and running? Had a number of issues getting a hold of them these last few months..

If not, as above, there's Mr F, or Motorsport Auto in the US sells all the interior panels too!

Or try to bag an ebay bargain.. Depends on how long you can wait!! :)

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks

I don't throw anything away but its good to know stuff is available.

I am currently doing a nut and bolt restoration on a Series 1 E Type 4.2 and repro parts for these cars is utter utter crap, nothing fits or even resembles the original.....frightening

morbias

Well-Known Forum User
If there are parts you really can't find anywhere else then zcarsource will probably be able to get you what you need (down to individual bolts), but they aren't cheap.

btw. I think I have a couple of 2mm e-type bonnet shims around here somewhere if you need them!