Steering Rack Presume RHD £40 on Yahoo Japan

Robbie J

Club Member
what do these go for in the UK I have a pile of stuff ready to come over on a slow boat so I could add it to that

"You might need an agent who knows how to empty and ship this"

I think for the good of the forum it'd be a good idea not to put sniping comments in. Otherwise posts will just get deleted again.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
what do these go for in the UK I have a pile of stuff ready to come over on a slow boat so I could add it to that

For comparison, I bought a very good condition one (read very low miles and shiny, stored since the 70s) late 260z rack for £250 delivered. It’s my spare and will keep my car alive as I never plan to sell. What are they worth? Whatever people are willing to pay these days!!! Today I doubt you will sell for £1000 but you will for £100 so the price is somewhere in between I guess. And if it doesn’t sell? Like the radios and other parts they just seem to appreciate each year as they become rarer and richer buyers / collectors come on the market.

Albrecht can correct me on this but I believe the mounting points are also different on a 260 v 240 on the UK / European models. Not about differences in mounting points between the US 240/260 models.

Robbie J

Club Member
But what is "the price"? It's an auction that's still running.
true but like the heater box I got yesterday it was the only one bid. £35 +shipping and tax

if its only worth a £100 it's not worth the hassle if it was £200 maybe. I know a few people where chasing these a while back