Status pre rock god days

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Nice mullet EXTRA:D and looks suspiciously straight too.
Must be the 80's.
You sure you aren't sporting a perm these days Rock Dog ?

Last edited:

status

Well-Known Forum User
Well that’s me in the first piccy don’t know who the bloke is in the second piccy with that poofy mullet,my hair a bit shorter than the norm in that photo but must say I look just as good now,I even have the same shirt and jeans and just to clarify I’m an East London chap not sum scraggly little Essex bloke that thinks he comes from London,yes Huw lots of 280zx s,bet you wet yer pants when you see that piccy
Where was that taken Porky

Reactions: Huw

status

Well-Known Forum User
Just showed it to JUNE,she sed oh my god,don’t know wot she meant coming out with a phrase like that

status

Well-Known Forum User
It was a bit like wot yours is now it didn’t suit me either so I done something about it rather than have hair that looks the same as everyone else

Huw

Club Member
Well that’s me in the first piccy don’t know who the bloke is in the second piccy with that poofy mullet,my hair a bit shorter than the norm in that photo but must say I look just as good now,I even have the same shirt and jeans and just to clarify I’m an East London chap not sum scraggly little Essex bloke that thinks he comes from London,yes Huw lots of 280zx s,bet you wet yer pants when you see that piccy
Where was that taken Porky
Hell yeh.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
It was a bit like wot yours is now it didn’t suit me either so I done something about it rather than have hair that looks the same as everyone else

My hair was like yours back in the day when it was last fashionable, 1970's pre-punk new wave era I reckon so about 1976.
Talking of which have you heard your stablemates Spinal Tap are reforming this year ?
I reckon you can get the gig as a stand in for Derek Smalls should they need one EXTRA:D

5bf52fbc9b288.jpg

status

Well-Known Forum User
Blimey That geyser with the rat on his lip reminds me of Porky when he thought he looked good with it,Bit like Dick strawbridge almost but not as much stuff crawling about inside