South Wales meet

big rex 2

Well-Known Forum User
I know there are quite a few of us living around the South Wales area with s30's now, some road worthy some not. I was hoping to go for a blast soon, preferably on a nice dry day next month, maybe up to the Brecon Beacons? or somewhere towards the Seven Bridge if some of the Bristol guys want to meet up.
Anybody else with a Z car is welcome to join us, it would be lovely to see some of the old cars and new cars together .

Let me know what you think ?

nospark

Well-Known Forum User
I'm up for a meet. If its a South Wales / Bristol area / Gloucestershire meet then I can suggest 2 places which have good driving roads. The White Hart at Newnham on the A48 which has a good overspill car park (on banks of the Severn Estuary). OR the pub right under the first Severn Bridge at Beachley.

However, I'll go with whatever the crowd suggests. My car is off the road at the moment and am waiting for warmer weather before I fix it (pathetic, I know)

nospark

Well-Known Forum User
If we finally get a south wales meetup then I suggest Porthcawl. There's atomman at Swansea; DaveP at Porthcawl; nospark, BigRex2, S2k_adj at Cardiff and Madda out Newport Way.

Huw

Club Member
Indeed Huw, the more the merrier :)

I was thinking Saturday/ Sunday the 2nd or 3rd of April.

Sweet, if the car is ready I would love to come along. There are some wicked roads in Beacons and around the reservoirs.

iandecjak

Club Member
Please let me know if anything is arranged, 280zx needs some work on fuel pipes to get back on the road so early April may be too soon, I think there is something going on at Castle Coombe that weekend as well...........but interested either way,

RichZ

Club Member
I would be interested as well. I would not be able to make that weekend but will keep an eye on this thread for any other dates.

atomman

Club Member
I'm defiantly up for a meet, but unfortunately i'm away in London at a car show that weekend,

I'm usually blasting around Brecon/black mountains on a dry weekend anyways so just let me know if the date changes

Cheers

Gary

madda

Well-Known Forum User
I plan to release mine from the carcoon back into the wild on Saturday so I will be up for a meet one weekend. Just plenty of notice pls.