South East Meet April 1st

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
April 1st Meet up at the Elephant & Castle Hurst , Berkshire. RG10 0EH . Dedicated parking for 12 to 15 cars at the front of the pub + Excellent Sunday lunch served at reasonable prices. Let me know soon as possible so I can give pub approx numbers ( They will cordone off the front parking area for us :) :thumbs: I'd love to hold regular meets at my pub , but as most of you know , the one downside to that is I have no parking ! :rolleyes: So come one come all , if it proves popular it can be a regular monthly or bi monthly thing :D
The pub is puppy and child friendly as well ! Cheers, Zpuppy :Z31:

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User
Would be along, but on April 1st am in Wales on a holiday break...

If this is regular, then definitely one I could normally make!

surreyseagull

Well-Known Forum User
il ask my brother aboout this.he has a 200sx..my 260z wont be on the road till summer..away having welding/engine work done

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Touch and go for me as having knee cleaned and scraped or is it scrapped LOL on 23rd march and doubt whether will be able to drive that soon :unsure:

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Hey Steve, if we where in Canada I could procure you some of my grandmothers favorite cure all!! It's a tea made from (hold your breath) Beaver testicles :eek: All kidding aside it is a working cure for ailments of the bones and also cures the common cold :rolleyes: Mind you I never coughed within a mile of my grandmother before making certain I could outrun her and her beaver ball tea :D Hope all goes well anyway matey !
:cheers:

AndyMinto

Inactive
@Surreyseagull
If brother and 200SX won't play, do you fancy curling up in the back of a 280ZX 2+2? We don't mind taking you to the meet (in a Z)

surreyseagull

Well-Known Forum User
hi andy yes cheers for that have you still got my mobile?..my bro seems very keen to take the 200sx to various jap meets.depends if his wife lets him out though!!!..my z is down in cranleigh having all the welding done this wednesday.eeek bank balance

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Any more interested?? Ive gotta let the landlord know approx number of cars as he will barricade for dedicated parking in the front portion of the pub on the day. Let me know by Sunday morn or forever hold yur piece :D :driving:

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry Andy ! A bit amiss there lol.
Madmarco
Zpuppy
Steve Burns (maybe) Depending on how post surgery feels :-( .
Andy & Sylvia
Surrey Seagull
IanL

A bit light , but first meet here so , I think if done on a monthly basis it will gather quite a good group:D Looking forward to seeing everybody and if you find yourself at a loose end come along anyway !! We will make room ! :driving:

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User
What time?

Seems we are leaving Wales earlier on Sunday than I first thought, so may call in on route home! May.. Will depend on traffic/tiredness/etc, but will try to catch the end of the meet (or more!) if possible!

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
:eek: Woops,,forgot that bit about what time hehe,,,about Noon till ......when ever :) If your running late my mob # 07923 428615 :driving:

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User
Ok cheers - we'll be in a Smart car, so no worries about spaces for parking, but would be good to see some Zed's and fellow enthusiasts if we get a chance to!