Somerset/Bristol, what's happening?

Russ

Club Member
Hi all,

I know there is a convoy headed up to the pod next weekend, but I didn't know if anything else is happening?

I live at junc 24 on the M5 (Taunton'ish), and I know there are loads of Bristol zs. South central meets tend to be 120+ miles from me, and the Pod is Northampton, and being tight with my money I'm trying not to spend too much on fuel (saving for a house).

Anyone fancy doing something round these parts? I have a shiney Z32 that I'm really pleased with and no one has even seen it yet! :)

Oh yeah who's our rep? I'm definitely not volunteering if we don't have one either lol

Cheers

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
it seems there are a few of us in the Bristol area be good to have a get together of some sort

Who is out there? What do you want to do? When do you want to do it?

Gezzmarrelda

Well-Known Forum User
I'd do it, except i don't have alot of time on my hands. So as long as people are happy with one meet a month then i'll play.
However I expect a little commitment.

Russ

Club Member
One meet a month, that is local ish to me and I'm there!

If we just had one get together that'd be a start and go from there, no one is trying to rope you into too much :) I'm there, Suzy and Chris no doubt, I'm sure we'd have enough to make it worthwhile easy.

Lets go for a meet then, what format? Pub car park and food? Some of you Bristolians must know the place to be round your parts? Somewhere on the M5 corridor is probably wise?

Cool!

ben240z

Club Member
wont be able to make that weekend as we are at gurston but let us know of other dates and we will try to get along(work permitting)

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
not a good start as don't think we can make the Bank Hol!

First Sunday after the bank hol????????

Russ

Club Member
Oh man my calendar sucks, why didn't it know that?

Are we going as a club?? I have been away but don't remember seeing much about it on here, just Zedfest.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I have only had Zedfest in my mind had forgotten about JAE! But I think we are giving JAE a miss this year

OK - how about 1st sunday in October?????????

Russ

Club Member
Yeah I'll miss it as well then, trying to save my monies, JAE will pay for my rear bumper to be resprayed in time for Zedfest.

What's wrong with September? :)