Some Restomod pictures and videos from some Japanese Magazines I recently acquired

arcdef

Club Member
Awesome thanks for sharing these, would love to go over to Japan and come back with a haul of parts for the Z!

These wheels look great - anyone know what model/fitment they are?

upload_2021-8-4_16-32-24.png

arcdef

Club Member
Says who?
I've bought two sets of wheels from this eBay seller in the US as he offers some less common offsets like RKR in 15x9 et -15 and will probably order more soon.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274803610852?epid=671534477&hash=item3ffb9254e4:g:fRQAAOSwi2Nglh5q
I stand corrected! the UK site doesn't list them but now I think I have to order some, that's even the colour I would want.

If it works out as a cost saving in shipping to order multiple sets I'd be interested in ordering together!

Geoff-R

Club Member
My R32 GTR came with original TE37s in 17inch, boy they are light and fit over 370z brakes as well

View attachment 46401

I'd love another set of TE37s, prices of them now are astronomical, I remember buying a set for £400 a few years back. Lovely R32 by the way, spec looks very identical to the one my brother had around 10+ years ago. I know it's off topic but the price of these are mad now, I can't remember what he paid for the R32 but I recall a friend buying one for a few grand, must have been 12 or so years ago. My brother sold the R32 to buy an R34 and I know he paid 30k for that, which at the time was quite a lot for an R34, just look at them now.

Robbie J

Club Member
I'd love another set of TE37s, prices of them now are astronomical, I remember buying a set for £400 a few years back. Lovely R32 by the way, spec looks very identical to the one my brother had around 10+ years ago. I know it's off topic but the price of these are mad now, I can't remember what he paid for the R32 but I recall a friend buying one for a few grand, must have been 12 or so years ago. My brother sold the R32 to buy an R34 and I know he paid 30k for that, which at the time was quite a lot for an R34, just look at them now.
yes they are skyrocketing due to the US demand... just had it remapped 496BHP at the rear wheels, its a lot of fun to drive. I think 380 ish BHP in 280Z is going to be enough

Geoff-R

Club Member
yes they are skyrocketing due to the US demand... just had it remapped 496BHP at the rear wheels, its a lot of fun to drive. I think 380 ish BHP in 280Z is going to be enough

500bhp, I bet that's great fun. Give me that any day over the R35, easy to see why the values are going up, 25yr rule aside.

Robbie J

Club Member
500bhp, I bet that's great fun. Give me that any day over the R35, easy to see why the values are going up, 25yr rule aside.
I had a 35 for 8 1/2 years, great at covering distances, even being a daily but completely different to a R32 or 280Z...

toopy

Club Member
Am i seeing that right? he's swapped 240z lights and panel onto the back of a 280zx, never seen that before and not sure I'd want to!