SOLD: Selling my White 240Z

Healey 12

Club Member
I have owned it for over two years but realistically never going to restore it.
For Sale here is my 240Z manual 4 speed in Kilimanjaro white with red leather ( its original color combination) late 1971 built so has the vertical defroster in the rear screen. I have owned the car for over two years and runs and drives but has been off the road for for a bit so some recommission will be needed. Has Just been fitted with newly painted Cobra Super Slots with brand new Avon 185 70 14 tyres. New battery fitted along with an electric fuel pump( only temp wired in ) has the full size spare and the rare hardboard cover with tool kit. Interior is like new and I think is only a few years old. Dashboard only has one small crack which is easily repaired. al the gauges except for fuel seem to work and engine gives good oil pressure. The car has spent most of its life in California so the paint is burnt and cracked in places, has had some paint in its life. The car is virtually rot free and very very solid in the usual problem areas , like battery tray inner wings floor pans ( has had a very small repair) .boot very solid. It will require a small metal repair on the off side rear sill to wheel arch.
Car is located in E( Leicestershire ) please call me on 07555144605 £15,000

Attachments

• IMG_4497.JPG
    IMG_4497.JPG
    303.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4498.JPG
    IMG_4498.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4499.JPG
    IMG_4499.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4500.JPG
    IMG_4500.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4491.JPG
    IMG_4491.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4490.JPG
    IMG_4490.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4491.JPG
    IMG_4491.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4492.JPG
    IMG_4492.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4493.JPG
    IMG_4493.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 57

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Hi David, I saw a white 240 at your place a couple of years ago, is this the same one?

Healey 12

Club Member
Good memory that was 4 years ago , that was the you pointed out to me had questionable front chassis legs, sold that to someone who ran a bodyshop. This is one I bought a while later I think IbanezDan51 has seen this car and maybe Jon Bills

Healey 12

Club Member
For Sale here is my 240Z manual 4 speed in Kilimanjaro white with red leather ( its original color combination) late 1971 built so has the vertical defroster in the rear screen. I have owned the car for over two years and runs and drives but has been off the road for for a bit so some recommission will be needed. Has Just been fitted with newly painted Cobra Super Slots with brand new Avon 185 70 14 tyres. New battery fitted along with an electric fuel pump( only temp wired in ) has the full size spare and the rare hardboard cover with tool kit. Interior is like new and I think is only a few years old. Dashboard only has one small crack which is easily repaired. al the gauges except for fuel seem to work and engine gives good oil pressure. The car has spent most of its life in California so the paint is burnt and cracked in places, has had some paint in its life. The car is virtually rot free and very very solid in the usual problem areas , like battery tray inner wings floor pans ( has had a very small repair) .boot very solid. It will require a small metal repair on the off side rear sill to wheel arch.
Loads more pictures if required

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Good memory that was 4 years ago , that was the you pointed out to me had questionable front chassis legs, sold that to someone who ran a bodyshop. This is one I bought a while later I think IbanezDan51 has seen this car and maybe Jon Bills
I didn't think it was the same one because of the front of the bonnet and red seats. That was a nice car.

Healey 12

Club Member
SOLD