Skiddy v. Sean the Gob - dragging

Who'll have fastest NA Z by the end of 2011 ?

• Sean

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Skiddy

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Jon Mason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben Stapley

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
To carry on from here and not pollute the fascinating thread following the dodgy date-base.................

I wonder if Mr S. thinks that I'd drive 4 hrs to the coast, pay a Channel Crossing, drive up to a specified drag-strip (I don't think that there's one just outside of Portsmouth so more hours and miles), at least one overnight stop-off at a B and B..........all to be made to look foolish after all this 'rabbit' ?

Maybe I'm a dreamer, maybe I'm wildly overconfident, but I'm also competitive - I like to win but I hate losing.;)

The French definition of 'dragging' is doing your best to chat up some girl to get inside her knickers which funnily enough is the point at which the English definition takes over.................:lol: !

Last edited by a moderator:

status

Well-Known Forum User
you aint got no chance of getting in anyones knickers my old son,your even uglier than steve burns,but to save you some money you can stay at my bed and breakfast for nowt,i will not respond to anything you say so dont bother , skids will whip your arse

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
To be honest my first reaction was 'who cares' and then I thought how good it could be to pair folks up in the Drag Challenge and fight for honours.:devil:

Sean, your car is lovely and you are a reasonable driver but my money is on Steve.

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
HarryHill_fight.jpg

However I must add there is a distinct differance between fastest and quickest

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
4-0...............!

'course it's not my turf, I'm better in corners and changing down as well as up but that's the return 'fight' later isn't it Steve ? Now, we'll just concentrate on a straigh-line and if my memory hasn't faded, Steve doesn't hold the current record and therefore CAN be beaten - no ?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I feel that as no other sucker has voted for Sean I think he must feel like a virgin waiting for his first time
I know nothing re Motor sport as my showing in the F1 compertition shows but really feel for Sean and always support the underdog even if my brain says he will get whipped but hey Sean you have my vote

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
I feel that as no other sucker has voted for Sean I think he must feel like a virgin waiting for his first time
I know nothing re Motor sport as my showing in the F1 compertition shows but really feel for Sean and always support the underdog even if my brain says he will get whipped but hey Sean you have my vote

Do you know something others don't know Steve ??? :devil:

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
I think Sean's lucky onion neckless will win the day lol.

To be honest I think the garlic muncher would have his ass handed to him hahahaha.

Rob

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Burnsie - I think..................go away and be somebody elses' friend please.

Rob - yes, I am lucky but Skiddy will tell you that luck is the last factor in his equations - he can't prove it so it doesn't exist.

I'm still waiting to hear how much his car weighs - he must know and then we can begin comparing on paper.

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
Sean me ol' mate,

If you seriously think you can just turn up and run a sub 13.2 then you are a foolish rabbit.

However, don't let that stop you - the 1/4 mile sprint Hall of Fame is there for all members and anyone with a modified Z should have a go just to "see what it'll do mista"

I think I've run every car I've owned at one point just to see what it'll do.............and usually got beat.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Maybe.......maybe not. ;-)

Someone explain Jon Halls' run then ? I thought he'd been out of it for ages..............

7-0 then ?

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
I only have front page of spreadsheet at home on PDF, but you can see all the L6 NA S30's within it.

(it was first update of 2010 which highlighted Darren's RB 240Z running sub 13).

Last edited by a moderator: