Simply Japanese- Beaulieu

Farmer42

Club Member
Is anyone attending this on 28 July?

It clashes with the Silverstone event but I was planning to do the Saturday there and this one on the Sunday.

If no arrangements have been made and people are interested I will register the zclub so we get a spot together.

Farmer42

Club Member
Any more takers for this? It appears that the 350zuk club haven't sorted anything yet so if there are going to be a few more I will sort something out to get an allocated space.

johnymd

Club Member
I'm planning on heading down south for this one. Can I just turn up and park in the show area? The website seems to suggest so.

Jay.

Club Member
The day after a wedding for me unfortunately, as it's one of my favourite show locations in the country!

Farmer42

Club Member
I'm planning on heading down south for this one. Can I just turn up and park in the show area? The website seems to suggest so.

There is no club stand as far as I am aware unless the 350z club have a space. You will be like me in parking up on your own in the display area. Might see you there. There are 2 other S30s going as far as i know. Which car are you taking John?

8658kv

Club Member

I’m going on the 350/370Z stand.
Still a couple of places left.

Or you can just turn, pay on gate.

Steve

johnymd

Club Member
I don’t really know which car to bring yet. I’ve been using the ratty silver car all week for work so May bring that or the other silver one. Probably whichever one I don’t take to Silverstone on Saturday.

See you both there.

Farmer42

Club Member
I’m going on the 350/370Z stand.
Still a couple of places left.

Or you can just turn, pay on gate.

Steve

Thanks Steve.

I originally asked to join the 350z club but it looked like I was the only S30 there so I accepted an offer to join another party. That has now fallen through so I am back with the 350z club hopefully. See you on Sunday.

Paul

8658kv

Club Member
Thanks Steve.

I originally asked to join the 350z club but it looked like I was the only S30 there so I accepted an offer to join another party. That has now fallen through so I am back with the 350z club hopefully. See you on Sunday.

Paul

Hi Paul

Guessing you’re coming across country. A couple of us are meeting at Warminster services at 07:00 am. If you fancy getting up early.

Steve

Farmer42

Club Member
Hi Steve

Yes that would be good. I was planning on leaving around 6am so hopefully I should get to Warminster in an hour. I cant see that there would be much traffic at that time of day. I am in a Zed after all:driving:EXTRA:D

I presume its the one that used to have the Little Chef off a roundabout at the junction of A36 and A350. The last time I went to stop there it was shut for renovations but that was back last October.

8658kv

Club Member
I presume its the one that used to have the Little Chef off a roundabout at the junction of A36 and A350. The last time I went to stop there it was shut for renovations but that was back last October.

Paul

That’s the one,car park is round the back.

Postcode , BA12 7RU.

Steve

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
I'll be there on the 300ZX club pitch. A couple of other J cars are coming from the island including an almost pristine 260Z as posted here which has been on the island since new and only just on its 2nd owner. Sorry not to make it to the club do at Silverstone but I'll watch the DVD and be wearing the T-shirt from 2007 - so there in spirit!
Cheers