Silverstone

abas

Well-Known Forum User
what really pisses me off is that if he was French or American he would be sufficiently proud of his home country to make sure that his home grand prix wouldn't suffer.

Yet another example of the Brits selling out their own country in favour of 'commercial interests'.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
True. And just after the Chinese pump £250m into a brand spanking new facility so they can get into the glamour stakes too.

TL

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by abas
what really pisses me off is that if he was French or American he would be sufficiently proud of his home country to make sure that his home grand prix wouldn't suffer.

Yet another example of the Brits selling out their own country in favour of 'commercial interests'.

Couldn't agree more! I think we're world leaders at this. Not something to be proud of. :(

Personally, I'm appalled by Bernie Shitestone's actions - but then again, I'm pretty sure it was him that made a big donation to Tony's Chronies a few years back. Figures. Tosser.

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
F1 needs the big races in Europe to give the series any credibility.It's all very well holding races out in the far east, but the sport will become marginalised when there's no longer a home GP in the UK or any of the European countries!
The TV companies will find it increasingly hard to sell the product in the UK and Europe if this happens....but I suppose there's lots of Chinese buying satellite dishes right now, so they'll be ok!!
Cheerz,
JEZ