Silverstone Classic - 26th-28th July 2019

lesmo

Club Member
On this wet autumn day its nice to think about next Summer.

For a change in the world of car clubs ego's are parked and we are all working together for next year :) and the 50th Anniversary of the Zed, Steve and others from ZClub as well as friends from other ZClubs and forums have been working hard on this already, today we launched the event on one of the clubs taking part (nissansportz).

I really hope a load of the Z Club owners are able to attend the event next year. I know there will be a post arriving here soon, so until that happens and not wanting to steal anyone's thunder - if anyone wants to get the info and code it is posted here:

http://forums.nissansportz.com/topic/40716-silverstone-classic-2019-26th-july-28th-july-2019-club-code-ccd00142019/

The Super Early Bird prices are released.

I really hope we can make this an epic once in a life time event with lots of clubs together enjoying it. More details on the Z Club side will follow I am sure. I really hope as many of our friends from Z Club can join the massive Zed party.

As well as members from numerous other owners clubs.

Les
Committee Member (Nismo & Motorsports)
nissansportz.club

Last edited:

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
How long does the early bird tickets stay open for

I got complementary tickets this year yo go on the Sunday and went was a real eye open so many nice cars out that just don't come out

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
SUPER early bird tickets end 31st Dec but STANDARD early bird tickets usually run through to 31st March from memory.
I seem to remember the difference is just £3.00 for a full weekend ticket ie £102.oo instead of £99.oo.
Hence no hurry in my case, will wait until next year.

The other consideration when buying early bird is you get two entrance tickets in the package which reduces to just one after March 31st so it really is the way to go. If going alone, sell the extra ticket at cost to a friend/friend of friend and he/she will be really happy with the discount they are getting too, win/win ;)

lesmo

Club Member
Here is a breakdown with the dates. As above its slightly cheaper now and then goes up a lot.

TicketCosts.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

lesmo

Club Member
med_gallery_123_535_30632.png

The dates have been confirmed by Silverstone and fixed in the Calendar as 26th, 27th and 28th July.

status

Well-Known Forum User
I was gonner,I did ask the question to porky where is he staying but as of yet no answer still waiting