Shot2BitZ 280ZX on ebay

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I remember the last time it was up for sale it created one of the, in my view, funniest threads that has been on the forum and I believe that that thread went someway in shot keeping the car and to start to do some work on it.
for a reread of thread it is here

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
In fact, I was just wondering if it was still the same chap selling it, but having read the advert .. it's obvious!! :D

"Utterly unique, amazing, knicker snapping sportscar" ...

Need I say more?

Now then, didn't someone say something in the original thread about "if it was £3k" - money where mouth is springs to mind.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
the car would look much better if that horrid front spoiler was removed. oh and the rear spoiler,wheel arches,side skirts, engine,gearbox,diff,interior,chassis.....are the wheels for sale?:D

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Originally posted by SeanDezart
Sorry to dampen your flames but that's one of the ugliest 280s I've ever seen !

not at all like that nasty little thing that came out in the early seventies that copied the shape of parts of many other cars trying to think what is was oh I remember it was a 24 oz
fighting30.gif

oh dear here we go again not that I want to stir it up
hope in a way shots cant sell the car and looks in here again and starts posting again

Russ

Club Member
For the benefit of those without a 300zx login

Attachments

• starbird 280z (medium).jpg
    starbird 280z (medium).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 18

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Is someone under the impression I'm knocking all that came after the 240 ? Not at all, I'll knock every car that I find distasteful !
I don't like either the GTO kits !