series 1 rolling shell

johnymd

Club Member
As with my other car for sale, I need to make room at the workshop so something has to go. This was going to be a long term project but I don't have the space for all of them so one has to go.

It a very rust free car with only one hole found under the RHS dogleg. Everything else looks perfect. I have the correct tailgate with the car and all the suspension is installed along with pedalbox and column.

So what's it worth? £8k maybe? Come and take a look and make me an offer if your interested. Early shells are getting harder to find and this one will require very little work.

Attachments

• IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    452.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3829.JPG
    IMG_3829.JPG
    424.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3847.JPG
    IMG_3847.JPG
    446.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3853.JPG
    IMG_3853.JPG
    358 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3855.JPG
    IMG_3855.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 111

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
So, what IS a LHD rolling shell worth in the UK - interesting question.

Why would an early 'series 1 (?) be more desirable here in Europe than a later one if both were as rust free ?

johnymd

Club Member
I'm not really sure what its worth Sean. I'm guessing as the value of the cars in general go up then the earlier cars are seen as more valuable than the latter. Just like the flat floor e-types. It would not be worth any more to me as I like to modify cars but to someone else it may be.

As I have said, I don't know what its worth so I'm open to offers on it but I won't let it go for less than I paid for it. I'm not desperate to part with it but I could do with selling 1 car.

johnymd

Club Member
No Mike. It's still a LHD car so has the LHD parts. I only mentioned it so people were aware that these parts were included.