Selling my last Z (but never say never).

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Folks, I'm ok and not suffering from any mental health issues. Lots have been asking and that's appreciated. I've had 3 x 240Z, this 260Z a 350Z and a 370Z. My only reason for selling my cars and lots of 'bits' is that I have no storage apart from my tiny single garage and all the hassle involved when using a Z or working on one has finally got to me. Lockdown hasn't helped i.e. no outings. When I was younger (I'm 69 in 2 months) and doing trackdays it was tolerable because the reward was greater.
I'm thinking of either getting something 'nice' as my daily car or a modern toy that I can leave outside.

candy red

Club Member
:leaving:
Folks, I'm ok and not suffering from any mental health issues. Lots have been asking and that's appreciated. I've had 3 x 240Z, this 260Z a 350Z and a 370Z. My only reason for selling my cars and lots of 'bits' is that I have no storage apart from my tiny single garage and all the hassle involved when using a Z or working on one has finally got to me. Lockdown hasn't helped i.e. no outings. When I was younger (I'm 69 in 2 months) and doing trackdays it was tolerable because the reward was greater.
I'm thinking of either getting something 'nice' as my daily car or a modern toy that I can leave outside.

End of an era :( maybe we will all be the same when we’re THAT OLD :eek:;)

Can we car shop for you? Nice Alpine? or Caymen s?

status

Well-Known Forum User
I can see where you are coming from Rob,I’ll be letting my Z go in a year or two as can’t be bothered as much now days and also getting into modern day cars like the scoobies they’ve gone up to stupid money lately if you’ve got the right model
Selling off lots of my stuff because if the Zed gets nicked,totalled I get loadsa money on the insurance