Seats for 240z wanted

big rex 2

Well-Known Forum User
Hi guys my new 240z is a Lhd California car and as you would expect the seats are split,not too bad but I want some new ones to make it shiny and nice :)

Does anyone have any close to South Wales ?

I also need a heater motor, could get one in zcar parts . (Amazing shop and nice guys gave me discount for cash)

I will also have some parts for sale

15x7 rota rb in black with tyres all in good condition £200

Tokico struts with suspension technique springs £300
(Excellent condition)

USA spook style front air dam (urethane) £180

And a load of interior parts that I haven't sorted through yet

Cheers Adam

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
I also need a heater motor, could get one in zcar parts . (Amazing shop and nice guys gave me discount for cash)

I will also have some parts for sale

15x7 rota rb in black with tyres all in good condition £200

I have a LHD heater motor available. Cheaper than importing one. I just need to re test the motor.
First dibs on these Rota wheels subject to them fitting a stock 240Z without modification.
I see you have alrady sent me a PM. Just PMme your number and I will call you to discuss.

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Still no forum Police. This blatant breach of forum policy has now been up for hours.

big rex 2

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry guys I was going to put this in the classifieds but the dates on the threads only go up to 2013 so I assumed nobody used it anymore, my bad. I'll repost it with pics and reply to pm's tomorrow .

Cheers,
Adam

240zguy

New Forum User
I have two original Datsun 240z seats for sale. They are rust free but will need reupholstering.