"Sean Dezart".

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,Sean,Cathy & Jule's.
Sincere best wishes for Saturday,best wishes,& regard's,to you all ' Health,wealth & happiness.'

Have a memorable & grand Wedding.
Warmest regard's.....DJZ 60.

Legendary5

Well-Known Forum User
What, the bold and the beautiful are getting married????

Have a very nice and surely memorable Wedding!!!!

status

Well-Known Forum User
here is something else to chear u up,i get my car back saturday,i know you will be pleased for me,Vrooom Vrooom

qunvat

Well-Known Forum User
status put something on your galley fer f*cks sake!!!!....Simon.

and oh yeah...got a set of wolfies or simliar VERY cheap for me??!!!!

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
hi Sean, Cathy and Jules
hope you have a great day and a great life together
will be thinking of you on Saturday while Stepson Ian takes his wedding vows
lots of love to you all
steve and pauline

status

Well-Known Forum User
qunvat i aint got a camera,i know someone who does have a set of wolfies gis a bell and i will tell you a story

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Status ,you did have a camera, was in your Z, at Enstone.airfield........................................................DJZ 60.....

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hi guys and thanks for the best wishes ! I have Steve Lack next to me and Saturday, Mandy and Richard are coming together with Steve and Hillary Kemp ! In all, we can count at least 7 Z owners present !
Tomorrow we're putting up the marquee (540 sq feet), the booze is ordered as is the food - the ceremony is just for filling in forms !

Thinking of you all - if the wine allows !

Sean, Steve and Cathy (and Jules) !

status

Well-Known Forum User
3 best zed awards say no more,how many you got luv,qunvit my mobile as im out all day is 07957881997,Sean dont get to pissed or you might not get up,did i frase that rong sumwhere,sorry thought i was Les Dawson for a minute

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Just a quick note to wish you all the best for the weekend too ...

Let's hope you get a lovely day for it - I hope the climate's a bit more predictable in your corner of La Belle France than it is here at the moment!! :D

Make sure you get Steve to take some piccies for the next Kent ZG Newsletter!! ;) I like the idea of a little piece from our intrepid reporter at the Z wedding of the year! :D

CheerZ,
JB.

P.S. Sean, can you empty your PM box, matey .. it's brimming over!

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Marriage went very well, great weather, food, booze, music, dancing (further precision can be obtained via Mandy Heathcote, Steve Kemp, Steve Lack) and excellent company !
Karting not so good as I lost to Lackey (we were 11) by two kart lengths, nice to see Arina as well !

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Status & I came,but the security was possibly advised not to let us in so we went to a boozer in Normandy..........DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
If you got up off your arse from that chair nehind the PC and got in your running Z, you could have come over and had some cake !
I expect to see you over here next year for the Spanish trip ?