SE zclub meet

johnymd

Club Member
What a great turnout at todays meeting. Was really good to see and chat to so many about zeds.

I think it was Terry's first outing in his superb lime green 240 so I brought my yellow car along for comparison. I think we will all agree that mine won the best rat look of the 2. Quite a gathering.

Here's the best picture of the 2 I could find :)

Attachments

• IMG_2009.JPG
    IMG_2009.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 50

johnymd

Club Member
OK.......I'll add another picture :(

Attachments

• IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2012.JPG
    IMG_2012.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 44

tel240z

Club Member
b980bf0ae15a06c3f6b1852c5da902d6.jpg
yes John was a good meet and it was my first outing in the lime Z took her up to 70 mph on the way home but i think this is the best picture

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Cool looking cars. Is this a regular thing? If so I'll have to come along when I've got my car. Would be great to meet some like minded owners...

johnymd

Club Member
I've just looked at your picture on a different screen and it looks lime green!!!! So ignore my remark.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
First Sunday of every month.

Does a location, time etc go out before the day or is it the same venue time etc? (if so what are the details). You never know I'm hopeful I could do the October one

Mr.F

Inactive
SEKZ is usually first Sunday of the month at The Lodge, Battlesbridge (just off A132 to South Woodham Ferrers, NOT in Battlesbridge village).
Plenty of parking, good food and drink at reasonable prices, outdoor areas for kids...

bluejon

Club Member
I wish the South Central or AWOL areas were connected like this. As far as i can see those parts of the forum have been a ghost town since about 3-4 years ago :(

johnymd

Club Member
I had someone ask me if I had broken down on sunday. Someone was spotted in a yellow 240z, broken down on the woodham road. Anyone on here?

johnymd

Club Member
Yep.

you can see Mike if you scroll down and I'm next to Lightning motorsport if the scroll up.