Santa Pod get together in October 2019 - Sunday 20th October

Mr.G

Club Member
I know it's a long time into the future but no excuses for it to not be in your diary.. ! ;)

Date: Sunday October 20th

Event Name: Run What Ya Brung (Z Club get together)

Where? Santa Pod Raceway, Airfield Rd, Wellingborough NN29 7XA

Price? £10 admission or an extra £25.00 to sign on and drag race...

The day is meant for a catch up for Z enthusiasts and is open to anyone to attend - you do not need to drag race just come and have a catch up with fellow Z folk and support those that have decided to venture onto the strip. If you've never done it before it's great fun too!!

upload_2019-3-22_12-30-47.png
For more details go to: http://www.rwyb.com

For those that wish to drag race, gentlemen - get those machines ready....:280Z::350Z::350Za2::S30::Z31::Z32:

So far those who can make it are:

Mr.F
Mr.G
Johnymd
Wyn
MaximG
Zedhead240
Jake RAH
Tony Britain
Linford Phipps
Tony Anastasiades
Candy Red
Status
jonbills
toopy
Mr. Ex Jnr
Tel240z

(If you could please add your name below, I will update this list)

Last edited:

johnymd

Club Member
I’m defiantly up for this. There is always a good selection of cars to look at and a run down the strip on a RWYB day without the big crowds is a must at least once in your life.

Mr.G

Club Member
That's great John, will be good to see you. I missed out last time due to bad timings... :banghead: but the Mrs said your Z looked ace....

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Put me down and I'll give Zedhead240 ( John Mason) a nudge I'm sure he would be up for it.

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
At the moment I don't have a good reason not to be in attendance so I guess I'd better attend :smoke:

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Should be working again by early Nov thanks George.
Might be up for spectating by then.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I let a nice orthopaedic surgeon play with his bone saw. He did a tidy job. I'll share pics if you like?

If you don't mind, would love a ride :thumbs: