Samuri Gathering Parade lap @ Donington Historic 2019

JK240

Club Member
Hi Guys,

The organisers at Donington are giving us our own exclusive Z parade lap on the Saturday 4th May.

We have been allotted up to 50 spaces (appropriate number) and will run ahead of and separate from any other cars that purchase a lap for that day. The club has agreed to pay for this for us all so no cost to attendees, thanks to the committee for this :thumbs:

I will need names and registration numbers for anyone wanting to take part before the 15th of April, either pm, text, email or whatever to let me know and let’s get the biggest number of cars out on the track that we possibly can.

Cheers,

JK.

Last edited:

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Awesome :cool: Thanks to all involved :thumbs:

Are helemets required? and do you need passenger details as well?

Farmer42

Club Member
That's good news. I thought the opportunity had gone when I saw the Saturday had been fully booked. I'm in. I will pm you with my registration. Thanks.

JK240

Club Member
Update:-

35 names on the list for Saturday parade lap to date, make sure you get an entry ticket though too :thumbs:

JK

JK240

Club Member
41 names, including 15 Samuri on the list for the Saturday parade lap..!!

Can I just remind everyone that to be involved in the lap, you will need to buy an entry ticket to the event.

Tickets available here:

www.msv.com/DHFdisplay

philbrads

Club Member
I have put down on Facebook but to be sure, can you put me down SCW577L, cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hedgehogdodger

Well-Known Forum User
Love to be there but my new Z dosnt land in england untill the 22 april so might be a little late to get a registration.

status

Well-Known Forum User
I’ll be there Friday but not sure wot time as have to drop JUNE off at her sisters who lives Burton
Where are we eating Friday night steve ?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I’ll be there Friday but not sure wot time as have to drop JUNE off at her sisters who lives Burton
Where are we eating Friday night steve ?
At a table
Think the contingent from Ireland will there on the Friday night as well
Think might be idea as well to have a headcount of who of the people staying at Cedars on the Saturday are going to eat there as might be Idea to book a few tables just in case