S30 TOY registration

Sam_C

Club Member
I went to buy some bits for my scooter the other day in my Z. One of the workers asked me what it was, and when I told him he said “The boss will want to see that!”’and went off to fetch him. Had a good chat with him, turns out he had 2 x 260Z 2+2’s in the 80’s/90’s. His name is Ray Kemp, and he used to work at Arthur Francis Scooters in Watford for many years. Just wondered if anybody knew / remembered him?

Second thing - he took me through the workshops to another garage containing his current motor - a Toyota Supra 3.0 “grey import”. Apparantly it was some sort of super-duper edition, (mk 4 I think...) but it all went over my head tbh. Just noticed it had an exhaust pipe the size of a wheelie-bin on it. Anyway, to the point....the registration of the car was S30 TOY - obviously 3.0 Toyota, but what a great reg that would be for a Z!

I went to buy some bits for my scooter the other day in my Z. One of the workers asked me what it was, and when I told him he said “The boss will want to see that!”’and went off to fetch him. Had a good chat with him, turns out he had 2 x 260Z 2+2’s in the 80’s/90’s. His name is Ray Kemp, and he used to work at Arthur Francis Scooters in Watford for many years. Just wondered if anybody knew / remembered him?

Second thing - he took me through the workshops to another garage containing his current motor - a Toyota Supra 3.0 “grey import”. Apparantly it was some sort of super-duper edition, (mk 4 I think...) but it all went over my head tbh. Just noticed it had an exhaust pipe the size of a wheelie-bin on it. Anyway, to the point....the registration of the car was S30 TOY - obviously 3.0 Toyota, but what a great reg that would be for a Z!

it would be if your s30 was registered after 1998!