SOLD: S30 Fuel Tank

Garaculas

Club Member
Good condition factory fuel tank, has been painted at some point and could do with a wipe over but in really good condition inside and out. Comes with working fuel sender unit and ready to plumb into your car. I used it in my 240Z, can’t say what model it came from out of the factory but I assume it will work with all S30 models?

£250 collected from Gloucester

DA4F9A02-B7CF-472C-BF8C-31615C3B82ED.jpeg E42FD343-4017-4E7B-8831-170CCA447F0E.jpeg 52ADC355-96AA-48BF-A8FC-F526BA9114F1.jpeg

status

Well-Known Forum User
I know someone with a 260 that’s looking for one but not sure if they are the same ?

Garaculas

Club Member
I believe they’re essentially the same? Maybe the vents are different but nothing that isn’t easily changed?

TimFZ

Club Member
Maybe it was me who bought it if you sent it to Devizes!

One question for those that know, I tested the resistance of the fuel sender, it was 10 ohms at one stop and 100 ohms at the other. (approximately) is this correct and if so, which way up is it?

TimFZ

Club Member
Maybe it was me who bought it if you sent it to Devizes!

One question for those that know, I tested the resistance of the fuel sender, it was 10 ohms at one stop and 100 ohms at the other. (approximately) is this correct and if so, which way up is it?
Sine I wrote this, I discovered the "key" of course it can only be fitted one way up! Use a new seal though, ebay at £6.99 I think.